• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best place to buy Dextrose and WPC?

I'll be using it pre and post workout and looking to bulk so the extra cals are welcome

As I just said to gunner I'm trying to gain weight so the cals are fine for me. Please do let me know how it tastes etc. I really don't want to buy it if it's terrible.

Ok so my real nutritiion direct natural WPI arrived yesterday. This afternoon I had 50g of WPI w/ 5g cocoa (no cacao in the house) and 3g of stevia sweetener. To be honest it was easy as to drink, not a whole lot of flavour and I'd say without the stevia the natural flavour of the WPI would be quite bitter. But for the price of this stuff im sold. Can't argue with 98.95 for 4kg of pure WPI.

buy dextrose from proper home brew shop
i bought 25kg for 45 bucks last time
<$2/kg

way cheaper than stevia and will spike your insulin good and proper

I bought mine from realnutrition, I was amazed, it was delivered next day. The protein isn't to bad if you have it with some dextrose :)

Wait til you buy wpi from bulknutrition. 20kgs for $450. That's $22.50 per kg

Does the $450 include shipping? Just checked real nutrition and their 20kg WPI is $359.99 + $29.10 for shipping (total $389.10) which is $17.99 per k.g according to there advertisments. Insanely cheap, im so annoyed i didnt find this mob 1 few years back

I've never used real nutrition before or know of any reviews to be honest. All I know is that they use to sell on eBay.

Postage for bulknutrition is $12