• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Anyone seen this??

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/future-whey.html

I just came across this in a random internet add, so I ordered a free sample, you can only try one flavour so I ordered lemonade, you would think that you could try both flavours so you can decide which one you prefer.

I imagine it would taste horrible, and I can't imagine myself buying a kilo of this stuff for the best part of 50 bucks when I can get a kilo of chicken drumsticks for $3, and they taste delicious, even pork ribs at $16/kg seem to be a bargain compared to this....

Last edited:
Got a cola sample.
Tasted like those cola lollies from back in the day.

Wont be buying any. I have zero issues with the WPC, and its fucking awesome in my morning smoothies. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Got a cola sample.
Tasted like those cola lollies from back in the day.

Wont be buying any. I have zero issues with the WPC, and its fucking awesome in my morning smoothies. Haha.

Yeah unless it adds inches to my manhood I won't be buying any of it, have not had a protein shake for around two years and have not noted any difference to when I was having two a day, apart from extra coin in my bank and no shakers drying next to the sink.

Threw the last few Kg's of assorted protein powders out when I moved house back in May as I could not see myself ever having them.

Yeah unless it adds inches to my manhood I won't be buying any of it, have not had a protein shake for around two years and have not noted any difference to when I was having two a day, apart from extra coin in my bank and no shakers drying next to the sink.

Threw the last few Kg's of assorted protein powders out when I moved house back in May as I could not see myself ever having them.
Yeah.

I only use the powder on weekday mornings.

2 scoops Vanilla BN.
200gm of Tamar farms Natural Yoghurt.
200ml of FC milk.
1 large banana.
1 teaspoon of honey or golden syrup.
10ml Olive Oil.

Blended up makes for a proper awesoe breakfast smoothie i take with my in the car.
Weekends i cook steak for breakfast. Haha.

Yeah.

I only use the powder on weekday mornings.

2 scoops Vanilla BN.
200gm of Tamar farms Natural Yoghurt.
200ml of FC milk.
1 large banana.
1 teaspoon of honey or golden syrup.
10ml Olive Oil.

Blended up makes for a proper awesoe breakfast smoothie i take with my in the car.
Weekends i cook steak for breakfast. Haha.

I can't have stuff like that for breakfast, actually I can't really eat before morning tea, it makes me feel ill, that shake as good as it sounds would sit like a block of concrete in my gut, at best a black coffee for me in the AM, but 9/10 times I won't have anything before 10-11am.

I can see how it would work for some though.

I can't have stuff like that for breakfast, actually I can't really eat before morning tea, it makes me feel ill, that shake as good as it sounds would sit like a block of concrete in my gut, at best a black coffee for me in the AM, but 9/10 times I won't have anything before 10-11am.

I can see how it would work for some though.
I know a few people like that. I forced the routine upon myself after doing similar to you for years. Now i prefer it. It's more a convenience thing for work. It's got 700 cals, drink it at 6am, then nothing else until 1pm atleast due to work.

I had the lemonade, only took 2 days for the sample to arrive. Decent tasting but $50/kg is up there IMO. Wouldn't mind trying it mixed with soda water so it's like a soft drink.

They were claiming a "world first" but it doesn't seem much different from HumaPro or Max Effort's Post in that its an amino based protein rather than milk. Likely a lot lower on cals so could be quite beneficial on a cut.

It's just aminos anyway.
Cheaper to buy bulk aminos. Much cheaper.

Look. Aminos with sucralose. LMAO.

Future Whey Ingredients:

Essential Amino Acid blend (L Leucine, L Threonine, L Valine, L Isoleucine, L Lysine, L Methionine, L Phenylalanine, L Histidine, L Tryptophan), L Glutamine, L Glycine, L Alanine, Flavouring, L Tyrosine, Malitol, Citrulline Malate, Citric Acid, L Taurine, Sweetener (Sucralose).

Just looked at bulk powders. Difference in price is almost nothing. Need some samples

Will do brudda. Need to come up with some more smoothie ideas.