• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Khawaja has not been a batsman in this side. He was picked as one but you could replace him with Pigeon and expect more runs so Faulkner has cost them nothing from a batting point of view. I was excited about Faulkner for this series. I thought he might go really well over there but they didn't pick him until now.

Please go on with this Watson!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Good score but do you also feel 'too little too late'?
Now the pressure is off, ie the ashes are gone, he gets a big ton. I'd be more impressed had he done it in test 1,2, or 3 when it was all on the line.
Hope James Faulkner gets a bit of time in the middle. I liked what I saw in the BBL and shield final

Wow Watson scored some runs in a dead rubber game against the B squad, should keep him in the side for another 12 months :rolleyes: what a player

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Credit where it is due, it was a great knock especially considering the hit to the head he got when he was in the 90s.

But totally agree, its time he does this kind of thing when it matters.

Really want Smith to get a big one tonight.

Fucking Watson, gets runs against a pop gun attack when it doesn't matter, now we need to have another home series where he plays at number 3 and averages 20....

I'd rather have that fat fuck Greg Ritchie back in the team, at least he was funny...

Finally Steve Smith!

Good knock. Happy for the guy as he is close to the most maligned player in Aussie history. Good to see it all come together for him.

Finally Steve Smith!

Good knock. Happy for the guy as he is close to the most maligned player in Aussie history. Good to see it all come together for him.

I think he hs cemented his spot in the side this series he has batted pretty well

I think he hs cemented his spot in the side this series he has batted pretty well

Yeah since the Indian series he has looked much better. Looks like we have a number 5 for a while.

Finally a decent score from the Aussies but I can't see this going any other way other than a draw, it will either get rained out or the poms will slow play for the draw already and bat for 2 days themselves leaving the final day of boredom

Smith has been far from disgraced this series, like Siddle, seems to play beyond his perceived natural ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A little off topic but listened to Hoggy on SEN this morning and was really surprised to hear that Smith is apparently a really quiet and shy character. May be just my perception but he comes across as a lairish gen y'er which probably explains many people's hatred of him.

A real mixed bag this Ashes series, the Poms shouldn't be too happy, apart from Bell, Swan and Anderson the rest were ordinary. They didn't make 400 in any innings.

Aussies have a few positives, Rodgers ok, Haddin ok, Smith ok,Siddle and Harris very good. Problem is we have nothing in backup. No batters in the Sheffield Shield doing anything.

Maybe Katich, D Hussey and Voges should have played. I think they would have given us more than Khwaja, Hughes and Cowan.

No idea why but I reckon we will win the urn back this Summer. We just need a top 6 who can consistently score 350+ without the heavy reliance on Clarke.

Our bowling stocks are fine. Voges into the lineup is a must.

No idea why but I reckon we will win the urn back this Summer. We just need a top 6 who can consistently score 350+ without the heavy reliance on Clarke.

Our bowling stocks are fine. Voges into the lineup is a must.

Apparently they are gonna choose and stick with the same line up.

We shall see. If they do they can't bat Haddin at 6 like the last test. They can't play 3 fucking all-rounders, Smith, Watto and Faulkner.

Tim Payne for keeper, watchoo think [MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; or did you have your heart set on Haddin?

We shall see. If they do they can't bat Haddin at 6 like the last test. They can't play 3 fucking all-rounders, Smith, Watto and Faulkner.

Tim Payne for keeper, watchoo think [MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; or did you have your heart set on Haddin?

Can't leave smith out IMO.. scored runs and took a few wickets.. aside from Watson's score in the dead rubber he did nothing

Tim Payne for keeper, watchoo think @Breadcooker; or did you have your heart set on Haddin?

You know me so well......

Aaron Finch is currently putting on the best display of hitting I have ever seen. This is Chris Gayle like!

Watson going ballistic as well.