• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The may be current Rugby Union and Rugby League world champs but as cricketers the Kiwi's suck.
They just lost the ODI series to Bangladesh...again.

Bowlers help Bangladesh to series win
After their famous 4-0 win against the same opposition at home in 2010, another clean sweep beckoned for Bangladesh after they wrapped up the second ODI by 40 runs. Bangladesh defended 247 and their decision to bat first was vindicated despite concerns over the spinners' effectiveness with a dew-laden ball.

Bangladesh v New Zealand, 2nd ODI, Mirpur Report : Bowlers help Bangladesh to series win | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Agreed the only team we seem to step it up is against the aussies..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

watched aussie innings other night, but run down again.

Saturday night match will be a beauty.

Having said that, I reckon baseball is better after watching world series, less stupid rules about where to field and so on.

u8y4e8as.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not feeling confident about the Aussies chances in this Ashes series. Let's hope they can turn things around.

It's a shame these gun young quicks keep getting injured. Would like to see Pattinson and Cummins back in the attack. Let's hope Ryan Harris stays injury free....then we'd be in with a good shot.

I like Chris Rogers at the top much better than Cowan.

Not feeling confident about the Aussies chances in this Ashes series. Let's hope they can turn things around.

It's a shame these gun young quicks keep getting injured. Would like to see Pattinson and Cummins back in the attack. Let's hope Ryan Harris stays injury free....then we'd be in with a good shot.

I like Chris Rogers at the top much better than Cowan.

Too much time in the gym and too much fiddling with their action so it is biomecanically correct not letting them bowl with the action they have bowled all there lives with

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

I can't see how the Aussies can turn it around, but I will be hoping.

Same players, and England has the better bowlers who can swing better than ours.

Farkin disaster 6/153

Gonna be a long summer methinks

On a side note, I'm disimpressed with the Poms having more time in Aus to prepare than the local boys. How many times have we gone to India in the last 6-7 years? A shitload. Back in the day there used to be a roughly even rotation in the international calendar, but since the Indian Board became wealthy thru sale of TV rights, they've always wanted the Aussies over as they're a big draw for their TV ratings.

James Sutherland bends over backwards for the Indians, gets the cash money for Cricket Australia, hits his KPIs to get his bonus, and meanwhile the Poms are getting superior preparation for the Ashes.

Great hit back from Johnson & Haddin. Why are we relying on our tail again!?!? If our top order had the patience of those two we'd be in a better position!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk