• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

deanraptis1992

Hi everyone new to the forum. I just wanted to ask does anyone continuously just cruise on test e. Also how long would you stay on just a cruise for and at what MG per week?

How old are you? once you cruize your natural test production has a chance to be shutdown for a very very long time.
If you are fine with staying on test replacement for life, then 100mg - 150mg a week is easily enough and not too much to sustain and test e will be fine.

yeah probably not a great idea to stay on 250mg/w forever... 1/2 that is plenty! We produce about 50mg a week in healthy men.

Hi everyone new to the forum. I just wanted to ask does anyone continuously just cruise on test e. Also how long would you stay on just a cruise for and at what MG per week?
Heaps of people do, both men and woman. A lot never stop, they go all year round.
Don’t do it.
Give your body some respite FFS.
I tend to agree, unless the person has naturally low levels or simply feels much better with ample amounts of Test in their system.

Some guys cruise on 500mg pw, others 1g pw and most Pros cruise on several g's pw when their not blasting. And we are all Pros on this Forum aren't we :unsure:
I know guys who cruise on 250
Me too, its great to cruise on as the user holds a little less water than E, C, D or U. I never was into Sus in my younger years, though over time it has suited me better than stand alones such as the ones i just mentioned.
yeah probably not a great idea to stay on 250mg/w forever... 1/2 that is plenty! We produce about 50mg a week in healthy men.
I tend to agree, though when using exogenious Test many people simply require slightly higher or substantially higher doses in order to get that "normal" male feeling back. Then comes the obvious questions such as the quality of the gear their using and how they use it etc.
you take roids?
Thought about it ?

Last edited:
Some guys cruise on 500mg pw, others 1g pw
I don't mean to question AUSBB's greatest poster, but Cruise on 1 gram a week?

They call you Cum Shot. But Cruising on 1g a week, they'd call you Fire Hydrant on a blast!

Last edited:
I don't mean to question AUSBB's greatest poster, but Cruise on 1 gram a week?

They call you Cum Shot. But Cruising on 1g a week, they'd call you Fire Hydrant on a blast!
Thats okay mate, i like answering questions ;)

Majority of people do not cruise on 1g pw and i also don't recommend it for general health purposes. Though having said that, Steroid related health conditions from my experience with myself and from what i have witnessed throughout my life in other individuals are way over-rated to the point of being laughable in so many different situations. Many forums/sites etc do warn people every which way from Sunday about the dangers of Peds Use/Abuse, though thats just it, its simply a "warning" that could "possibly" happen much the same as anyone who drinks alcohol could "possibly" get conditions related to Cirrhosis of the liver such as: Ascites, Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatic Encephalopathy, Liver Failure etc etc. It simply will not happen to 99.9% of people, though regardless the warnings are there. Your more likely to get run over by a bus when you leave your house than get any health problem from Peds.

Fire Hydrant, thats me every night when i blow a fat stack :cool:(y):devilish:

Good ol Trib, i used so much of that stuff and other stuff when i was younger, thousands and thousands spent......