• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brisbane_babe

Hey Guys - new to the forum so be gentle :)

My bf was my trainer, we broke up a few months ago and i have not been able to find anyone else that I want to work with.. I focus on powerlifting style training with limited cardio.

I have been training for 2+ years - looking to compete Sep 2015 in figure, but want to give the dieting down ago now so I am familar with the process and can see what I need to work on now!

Right now im 73kg @ 18% =bf - I have run 1 cycles of Test and am currently on anavar but am wanting to go back to test because although sides are crazy (at times i Felt like humping peoples legs) the gains were alot more obvious.

I train 6 days per week, heavy weights around 4 sets / 10 reps to failure - I have just introduced 1 HIIT Session per week 2 weeks ago
( my PBS are 140kg dead / 110kg squat / 60kg bench - so I mean heavy)

CURRENT DIET: 200C/50F/320P - I HAVE JUST DROPPED 50C OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS - I am on fats and protein b/fast with carbs used around training.

I know i need to "trust the process" but I just want some advice if this process is right so far? s 50C to much so quickly? iI am hoping to get to approx 10/ 12%bf and then introduce reverse dieting to get my carbs up higher then they were to begin with - I think this will be achievable around 20 weeks - i want to be LEAN.

ANY help you can offer would be amazing!! Especially if you can recommend any good trainers that encourage heavy weights style training and not circuit training that seems to be recommended by everyone!

Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
Before we get to diet tell me more about how you administered the test and what dosage?

injected Into thigh muscle.. 8 weeks 1 shot per week. Literally to the first line.. so 0.01?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right now - just over 1800.. but I did drop 50g carbs over the last 2 weeks so it was higher..

I have been sitting consistently at 17-18%bf over the last 6 months with my weight going from 68kg to 73kg.

Aim to lose about 500gms per week no more. When weight loss stalls for 2 consecutive weeks drop cals by 100 or increase energy expenditure. Keep protein high. Aim for 40:30:30 P:C:F.

is it worth doing another cycle while dieting?

or would it be best left until I am reverse dieting?

Drug decisions are your own choice. They help in preserving muscle while on a deficit.

I think some progress pics may help provide some feedback.. just saying... :cool:

Last edited:
Well if you wanna compete next year this time may be better spent adding quality muscle rather than dieting down. Make it easier later on.

oh I have muscle, I have been training for a few years :) .. I just want to diet off some body fat now and stay around 13- 15%, as mentioned currently around 18%

I meant I have only just stated dieting so I don't have progress shots - minimal fat loss so far ?

Ok well give what I suggested a try.
Its a good idea to track your cals through the My Fitness Pal app on your phone. That way you can stay on track.

How did I miss this? :)

Ok.. first things first : LOVE the part about humping the leg.. run with that!

Secondly. I'm always gentle baby.. gentle as a lamb :)

haha!!! where did you assume I need gentle when I'm contemplating humping people's legs ?

seriously - I don't know how males make it through the day ?