• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mirror Update

Checked myself in the mirror last night before bed (yes, with real vigour, lust and intent) and the gut was still flat.

Boo-yah!

I'm on a road to somewhere....yeah baby! :)

Ladyboys here I come.....

lb.jpg

^Is tthat a Lady Boy?
They are scary..........*shivers* saw them in a Thai restaurant in Newtown

We all need lovin' Deep.

brb, gonna turn on some Barry White, get back to my screen and stare longingly into this ladyboy's hypnotic eyes.......sigh

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy darling,

I

can't get enough

of your love baby. ;)

I just wanted to stop by and say that I think you look phenomenal since you had your breast, bicep and trap implants G!

Keep up the good work!

lolol

09-1.gif

Last edited:
U like the new bouncy, jiggly me? You really, really like it?

You're not playin with me are you?

Coz I think i look just delicious!

:D:)

BTW...still been raping my mirror something fierce, boys & girls.

Overdue for a real update G ... it's July now ... 6 months in and how close to that Ken doll are we???
:)

Not as close as I'd like....been missing a few too many workouts unfortunately.

Thinking about starting a log after holidays to rejuvenate my training....but then sometimes i think it aint such a good idea...we'll see.

Not as close as I'd like....been missing a few too many workouts unfortunately.

Thinking about starting a log after holidays to rejuvenate my training....but then sometimes i think it aint such a good idea...we'll see.

that's OK .. you can always start afresh. keeping a log can help keep you motivated. Plus, if you're still struggling with the food side of things, it can help get you organised again.

not as hard as you might think really! You can do it :)

that's OK .. you can always start afresh. keeping a log can help keep you motivated. Plus, if you're still struggling with the food side of things, it can help get you organised again.

not as hard as you might think really! You can do it :)

I've been travelling so much for work in recent times...in the past i've managed to squeeze in workouts even when travelling, but cbf with several of my latest trips. Maybe a log will do the trick...i'll think about it.

I've been travelling so much for work in recent times...in the past i've managed to squeeze in workouts even when travelling, but cbf with several of my latest trips. Maybe a log will do the trick...i'll think about it.

i know everyone poo poos BW workouts but, if travelling and there is no gym where you are staying, nothing wrong with taking some bands, a skipping rope and maybe a TRX cable. You can do some pretty damn challenging workouts with just those to keep you going when you are away from home.

I found this kept me going when travelling. Plus that stuff takes up no room and is really light to travel with.

I have faith in you, G.

i know everyone poo poos BW workouts but, if travelling and there is no gym where you are staying, nothing wrong with taking some bands, a skipping rope and maybe a TRX cable. You can do some pretty damn challenging workouts with just those to keep you going when you are away from home.

I found this kept me going when travelling. Plus that stuff takes up no room and is really light to travel with.

I have faith in you, G.

thx Viv.

Yeah, I've taken resistance bands to hotel rooms before. Can do lat pulldows, seated rows, biceps, triceps, shoulders reasonably well, using 2 of the strongest (blue) bands at the same time.

thx Viv.

Yeah, I've taken resistance bands to hotel rooms before. Can do lat pulldows, seated rows, biceps, triceps, shoulders reasonably well, using 2 of the strongest (blue) bands at the same time.

yeah, the blue ones are fabulous.

keep at it...how's the shoulder? surely there is something you can do for it. hell, if I can make so much progress with mine after such a long time...surely yours can be mended too.

There are some really good rehab exercises you can do ... cable side raises are great for the shoulder and you don't need much weight to make progress.

ps luscious cans :eek::D:eek::D

Shoulder is ok as i long as i do any weights on it lol. :D

There was a time when i had pain just putting on a business shirt....but the daily pain is gone now. I can't do bench press (even just the weight of the bar aggravates it) or shoulder press, but can do most other exercises.

It shits me no end that i only have dips as a chest exercise, but that's life. Bloody physio made it worse, and not keen on shoulder surgery.

I know your lurking kunce. Who else would keep on lurking this thread.

Come and entertain us with your scintillating repartee :)