• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Our laws and our law enforcement certainly aren't perfect Johnnie but I can tell you that there is no other place in the world that I prefer to live.
I've also noticed that t seems to be a trend lately to shit on the country you live in, especially from those that have emigrated here, so for me the answers pretty simple, if a person doesn't like the way things are done here then tbey are free to leave anytime.

the cops and laws here are the only things you will hear me complain about. i love australia. also to add im not an immigrant, i was born here and 5th generation on my dads side.

Generally when one disagrees it's because they don't see your point.

no its not.. its because you have different views not because you cant understand someone elses point of view..

i dont agree with religion but i can understand and accept why others do..see?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ever vote greens. Fucking kunce killed Tassie. In the 70's there were exactly 12 people on welfare. In the 90's it felt like tens of thousands thanks to them shutting every friggen industry down.

Always put those motherfuckers last.

Don't ever vote greens. Fucking kunce killed Tassie. In the 70's there were exactly 12 people on welfare. In the 90's it felt like tens of thousands thanks to them shutting every friggen industry down.

Always put those motherfuckers last.

im guessing mainly linked to forestry? what happens when there is not Forrest left?

just goes back to the classic debate of whats more important, an individual and his livelihood etc, or protecting the world we live in.

And manufacturing jobs disappeared in the rest of the country. Free trade. If environmentalism hadn't killed logging, cheaper logs from Malaysia and South America would have done it, just like cheaper Bangladeshi labour killed our clothing industry and cheaper Thai labour killed our auto industry.

In a free market, we must compete with slaves.

And manufacturing jobs disappeared in the rest of the country. Free trade. If environmentalism hadn't killed logging, cheaper logs from Malaysia and South America would have done it, just like cheaper Bangladeshi labour killed our clothing industry and cheaper Thai labour killed our auto industry.

In a free market, we must compete with slaves.

Slaves?

the "poorer" in countries want to live the dream, but is it?

Pretty much slaves, yes.

http://www.facing-finance.org/en/database/cases/working-conditions-in-foxconn-factories-in-china/
http://www.wired.com/2015/04/inside-chinese-factories/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ll-suffering-two-years-after-factory-collapse

Civilised countries can't compete with that in a free market. And the two major parties are strong supporters of free trade. Which means Aussie workers have to compete with people who paid $5 a day and whose employers can lock them up, assault them and even let them get killed by pollution or dodgy building with impunity. This is something we can't blame the Greens for.

just goes back to the classic debate of whats more important, an individual and his livelihood etc, or protecting the world we live in.

I agree, which is why I'm fine with laws designed to protect the majority of society against infringing the apparent "rights" of shitkunt criminals, hippies and riotous scumbags who hitch their bandwagon to the cause of the day in order to fulfill their anarchistic desires.

I agree, which is why I'm fine with laws designed to protect the majority of society against infringing the apparent "rights" of shitkunt criminals, hippies and riotous scumbags who hitch their bandwagon to the cause of the day in order to fulfill their anarchistic desires.
In full agreement with you here. Thank you.

That's the sensible way of thinking about it.

Pretty much slaves, yes.

http://www.facing-finance.org/en/database/cases/working-conditions-in-foxconn-factories-in-china/
http://www.wired.com/2015/04/inside-chinese-factories/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ll-suffering-two-years-after-factory-collapse

Civilised countries can't compete with that in a free market. And the two major parties are strong supporters of free trade. Which means Aussie workers have to compete with people who paid $5 a day and whose employers can lock them up, assault them and even let them get killed by pollution or dodgy building with impunity. This is something we can't blame the Greens for.

The world has changed. Apart from the artificial trade barriers that have been removed, the real barriers (distance and access) disappeared as well.

People won't buy foods manufactured at $30/hr when they can buy foods manufactured at $3/hr.

Countries can't isolate themselves and pretend they are rich anymore.

The world has changed. Apart from the artificial trade barriers that have been removed, the real barriers (distance and access) disappeared as well.

People won't buy foods manufactured at $30/hr when they can buy foods manufactured at $3/hr.

Countries can't isolate themselves and pretend they are rich anymore.

This is true; but parties cannot also do what they please anymore, hence the backlash and need to find a better economic social policy mix.