• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Tv Show

Dexter, Entourage are my fave shows that are still running.

The Office (UK)
Extras
Seinfeld and
We can be heroes are my fave discontinued series.

Man id love to be a man whore (for pretty ladies only no homo). Maybe in my head I can walk the streets... in my head.
This takes the cake. Never stop posting 'Dred, you crack me up. This was a true classic.
rofl.gif

Breaking Bad

If you haven't watched this you need to.

How I met your mother
Big Bang Theory
IT crowd
Entourage (apparently the next season is the last Ari Gold is quitting)
Californication
Not going out
Allo Allo (I am going to zay zis only vunce.... pardon) One of the best one liners ever. "round up some peasants and shoot them", British parachutist puts on a french accent... "ahh he speaks french" Love this show, think I will have to watch some this weekend.
My Family (BBC Comedy)

I have others will post up later.

Californication
Big Bang Theory
Sons of anarchy (ALL TIME BEST SHOW EVER!!!)
30 Rock
Bottom (hmmm maybe this is best ever)
2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

good thread i love tv

the wire
mad men
curb your enthusiasm
how i met yoru mother
30 rock
these most recent viewings
the wire is best show imo

modern family.
how i met your mother.
two and a half men.
the big bang theory.

the mentalist.
burn notice.
survivor is also pretty good (sometimes)

Top gear (uk)
Secret Millionaire
Criminal Minds
Burn Notice
Wipe out (uk)
And yes i watch X factor

Breaking Bad is the best show I've watched in last couple of years. It's one long continuous story from season 1 episode 1, so you've gotta watch it from the start to really appreciate it.

Last few weeks been catching up on a lot of episodes of Dexter and The Wire, the latter is especially good I reckon.

I also like The Ultimate Fighter reality show, plus anything with Richard Wilkins or Daryl Somers in it.

I love their wackiness, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I watch them. Daryl Somers is the Godfather of Comedy, and Richard Wilkins is just a Stylemaster, he's Australia's Hoff.