• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Tv Show

Hell yeah waiting for season 3 of GOT.

But at the moment have been watching Parks and Recreation, pretty damn funny, a bit like the original UK version of the office...

Don't have a tv.

game of thrones
I prefer the storyline in the show rather than the books. In the books the main characters keep getting killed off. Still worth a read.

docos and others on abc.net.au/iview

Don't have a tv.

game of thrones
I prefer the storyline in the show rather than the books. In the books the main characters keep getting killed off. Still worth a read.

Who are your favourite characters in GOT?

The Dragon Lady is pretty cool, and the Dwarf is funny as.

Don't have a tv.

game of thrones

It's just a matter of time!

Peter Dinklage (tyrion) is up for best supporting actor hopefully he gets it he has been absolutely fantastic in GoT

Eddie Booth.. farrrking LOL

Only Fools and Horses..

(that was awesome too. Watch the whole series again late last year) :)

Eddie Booth.. farrrking LOL

Only Fools and Horses..

(that was awesome too. Watch the whole series again late last year) :)

lol I swear to god I hadn't even thought of that show for probably 20 years and you said the name and I could instantly see Eddie & Joan Booth's faces, and Bill and Barbie's beautiful black faces...and Jacko! Fckn LOL! "I'll have half!" ZOMG, it was pretty much Jacko's ONLY line each episode but my Dad would guffaw like a trooper every single time mwahahahaha

Ahhh that's awesome, thankya ;)

love thy neighbour.jpg

lol I swear to god I hadn't even thought of that show for probably 20 years and you said the name and I could instantly see Eddie & Joan Booth's faces, and Bill and Barbie's beautiful black faces...and Jacko! Fckn LOL! "I'll have half!" ZOMG, it was pretty much Jacko's ONLY line each episode but my Dad would guffaw like a trooper every single time mwahahahaha

Ahhh that's awesome, thankya ;)

View attachment 4462
I swear I've seen every episode. I need to watch again, oh the hilarity. :D

Some Mother's Do 'Av 'Em.

ZOMG - Frank Spencer.

frank_spencer.jpg