• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Tv Show

How I Met Your Mother is my current favourite, by far. I also really like House, but haven't seen it recently.

I'm a Dexter, Smallville and Supernatural addict.

Years ago I really liked the Bush Tuckerman with Les Hiddins. Shame he didnt do more TV work. I quite like the Big Bang Theory too.

Years ago I really liked the Bush Tuckerman with Les Hiddins. Shame he didnt do more TV work. I quite like the Big Bang Theory too.

How good was Bush Tuckerman :) I remember watching it with dad when I was little..
How I Met Your Mother and The Office are awesome!
and also Futurama

Too many to list, but my top favourites in no particular order!

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Entourage
How I Met Your Mother
King Of Queens
Prison Break
The Sopranos
The Shield
Top Gear
True Blood
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
OZ
Sons Of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
The Inbetweeners
Trailer Park Boys

UFC Ultimate Fighter
WWE Tough Enough
Pimp My Ride
Forensic Investigators
Crime Investigation Australia
Forensic Files
Air Crash Investigations
The Biggest Loser
Supersize vs Superskinny
I Used To Be Fat.
Top Gear
2 and a Half Men.

Being Lara Bingle. :rolleyes:

You're lucky you included the eye roll, or you would have been dead to me lol

Off Spring I like.
Graham Norton I like.
Lifestyle/Renovation & Real Estate programs I dig.

But I only watch about an hour of tv a week. Sophie gets the majority of box time. Cartoons ftw in my house :cool:

Ohhhhhh & I love that Embarrasing Bodies show, it completely grosses me the fuck out, but I love it lol

Last edited:

I love this character.

He was so dodgy.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Ive been enjoying Modern Family lately. Those gay dudes are hilarious, as is Phil Dunphy. And that Gloria......fuarrrrrrrrk......her boobs are so hypnotic....any scene shes in i can barely notice anything else. Laugh out loud.

That other show...New Girl i think???.....the main character has a friend that is smokin! I dont really watch it properly but i do enjoy checking her out.

Oh The New Girl was good - although I only saw the first episode - but it was totally cute.

Zoe Deschanel is adorable.

wouldwife!

She looks like Katy Perry dontcha think?

zoe & katy.jpg

Yeah she does look Katie, but her main female friend in the show is tje one i was referring to....very exotic and byootiful!!

Oh The New Girl was good - although I only saw the first episode - but it was totally cute.

Zoe Deschanel is adorable.

wouldwife!

She looks like Katy Perry dontcha think?

View attachment 3904

tumblr_ljwubveJTI1qzbagvo1_r1_500.gif

I saw Katie Perry the other day on the Graham Norton show. They showed some doco of hers with her sans make up. Man i was shocked at how different she looked.

They also had Cheryl Cole as a guest that night. It was the first time i ever got much of a look at her. Hot damn.....she is gorgeous. Leaves Perry for dead in my opinion for what its worth at the moment laugh out loud to be honest.