• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Tv Show

Sorry I don't know what you are saying because I am ignoring you :D

Time for me to add to the list more:

Lie to me - Love his smartass prick of a character

At the moment me and the girlfriend are watching Kingdom Hospital - its a Stephen King made TV show - pretty weird but its good! upto about ep 5 think it will be pretty good!

Me and my gf have a new thing where we will go to the shops and just buy a random tv show and start watching it lol - might go pick up another one today to watch after Kingdom Hospital.

just finished the first season of the wire. loved it.

also, true blood is a pretty crazy show.

Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, the Wire, man I love that, I only started about a month ago and I'm up to season 4 now, will watch another episode tonight. It's awesome, I love the language

Mopes
muthafuckas
shiiiiiiiiiiit
tool up
wmd
you feel me?

Bunk is the best, he's talking about Freamon to one of the other detectives..."look at that bow-legged muthafucka, I made him walk like that"

No more episodes of the wire to watch....withdrawal symptoms...such a rich array of characters...one of the best shows ever, you feel me? Oh, indeed.

Meanwhile season 4 of breaking bad not starting till July 2011...Fuq, last episode was June this year.

Yeah I love The Office, but it's declining fairly rapidly imo, current season is easily the worst. Also heard it'll be the last.

Louis Theroux's docos are awesome....some really entertaining and compelling viewing with his stuff..I've loved them all.

Congratulations to all those that have said The Wire. I have introduced so many people to it, what an amazing show. Check out the earlier Oz and the new Treme from the same guys.

Also a big fan of Entourage, Deadwood, Sopranos, Dexter, Carnivale, Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

I gotta say, Jersey Shore is pretty good because its just hysterical lol.

Mike the Situation:"Hi i would like to place an order for a pizza pickup"
Pizza guy:Whats the name?
Mike the situation:"situation"
Pizza guy: The name?!
Mike the situation:Yes thats the name, situation, capital S I T U A T I O N
Pizza Guy:whatever man, whats your name

LOL.

Yeah I love The Office, but it's declining fairly rapidly imo, current season is easily the worst. Also heard it'll be the last.

Louis Theroux's docos are awesome....some really entertaining and compelling viewing with his stuff..I've loved them all.

Yeah I've heard a few people say that about the Office, maybe I'm just too in to it to notice it declining. I don't really mind it.

Louis is great, though I do cringe massively sometimes watching him ask some awkward farking questions haha.