• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That was terrifyingly easy.

I know its an elephant bar...but wasnt eddies 500 also on an elephant bar?

I think Thor will win the treble again this year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Both are monsters among men aye.

you prolly know this already but Wheels has the highest total ever in the 110 kgs and 125s and second highest in the 140s in sleeves.Phenomenal powerlifter. He matches up quite well to Thor in training.

you prolly know this already but Wheels has the highest total ever in the 110 kgs and 125s and second highest in the 140s in sleeves.Phenomenal powerlifter. He matches up quite well to Thor in training.
Yeah i did. Incredible freak of nature.

I think Thor is loving having the fella around too, probably given him yet another edge in training over Shaw IMO. Though Brian Shaw has been training ALOT with Eddie Hall and Robert Oberst lately too...

Hahahaha yes of course a christian doesn't break the law hahahaha
oh my sides, they're splitting hahahahaha