• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

German Volume Training?

I am going to have to agree. Those stats don't seem right. I am over 30kgs heavier yet i have a smaller waist.

You tolling again Oni??

Guys stop ripping on Oni. I just figured out why Oni's waist is 3 inches bigger then mine....

She's pregnant.

>she
7Tfyb.png

fZCzW.jpg

Don't want to derail the thread too much but they were measured by a tailor for a wedding I was going to and he said they were 27" and they are over 25" now. Waist is 35" if you need comparison
i have 63cm legs (at the center) ... according to a cm-inches converter thats only 24.8 inches
2 - Copy.jpg
i weight in around 87kg

Last edited:
^ lol :D
speaking of 'show us your guns' i actually have a show us your wheels thread.... it died :(

Oni, you make me laugh.

I have a 34" waist, 24" inch quads, squat 235kg, am 185cm tall, and am 92kg.

I'm calling massive BS.

I am going to chuck some 10 x 10 in on my next chest day (for bench) and back day (prob 1 arm row)....i'll post how I feel afterwards lol

I just measured mine about 2/3 rds of the way up my thigh. About 23.5". I took a few full body photos the other day and I was quite embarrassed with how pathetic they look, way out of proportion to upper body. I hate my legs.

The biggest point for me is nowhere near the middle, mine taper up. No sweep at all. That's fucking genetics for you.

So do I just measure at the top?

yeah the biggest point.

Work on that quad... what worked for me is 3x10 squatting 3 times a week.. nothing else has really worked.

I'm going to try 5x5 once per week cos it is working well for everything else.

The one time I tried squatting 3 times a week I got injured within about 2 months (overuse injury).

My legs get overworked (as in inflammation) incredibly easy, so I think once a week is the most they could take.

On the plus side, they are pretty damn lean at the moment, got some cool cuts happening.

ohhh right, I've been way wrong then, mine would be more like 25+ if i moved closer to 2/3rds up...i'm nearly double Oni's weight lol

I measure 1/2 way between hip crease and knee. That way I'm always measuring from the same spot.