• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Came in expecting to see [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; bit disappointed, we're still looking for [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; Anyone know when I can expect [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION] ;'s return?

Name: Gurusev

Training Experiences: Being training over 5-6 years however being injury for last 2 years.

Interests: Fitness, Food, working on cars :)

Current Weight: Around 93kg, would like to go under 90kg and improve my cardio

Height: 177cm

Goals: Continue being injury free and work on my strength/Size. Check out my Journal and any encouragement would be appreciated.

Progress:
- Deadlift : 150x1
- Bench 95x1
- ATF squats 127.5 x 1
- Pendlay Row: 70x 3

Currently running WSB for bodybuilders routine and see how I go with it.

Name: Simon (my pals call me Oz)

Location: Peterborough, England. Soon to be Brisbane, Australia

Training Experiences: Martial artist/boxer turned strength athlete.... Ive trained many different ways, starting the same as most people, in the gym just doing what the other bigger guys do cause that obviously works haha!! untill i learnt more and started following a routine, in 2007 i started training for powerlifting and met an American while i was living in Cyprus called Clint Darden who i started to train strongman with. Competed in a few powerlifting and strong man comps and i did ok. In 2013 i suffered a complete rupture of my right ACL and partial tear in my right MCL, i am now 4 months post op from reconstruction and working towards full fitness.

Interests: Gym, fitness, snow boarding, mountain biking, nutrition, business.

Current Weight: i lost 20kgs after my injury but its slowly coming back, im about 85kgs now and i normally sit around 100kgs

Height: 184

Goals: Regain my 180kg back squat, become big again, finish my PT diploma

Thanks to the guy above for the nice layout i stole to introduce myself :)

I am Ex British Military and i'm moving back to Brisbane later in the year to persue a career in fitness, i really just want to start of as a personal trainer which is something i have been doing in the UK for a bit and then someday have my own gym. I love helping people and working with the to reach their goals, its such an amazing feeling to see some one reach a goal they set, the look in their eyes is priceless!

I joined Ausbb to share my journey and learn from like minded people :)

Also is it strange that as im an Aussie my friends in the UK call me Oz and now all my friends and family in Australia call me Oz too?

Last edited:
Name - Daniel
Age - 40
Gender - Male
Location - Sydney
Training experience (if you have any that is) No Body building experience , of late Max Interval Training , Tai Chi and Calisthenics .

Thanks for the welcome gents , I was going to write body weight exercise but went for the old school calisthenics :).

Currently doing some workout routines from Mark Laurens You are your own Gym , simple but effective stuff that should help my form when I get my power rack and start doing some real squats .

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, I better introduce myself now.

Name: Jamie
Training experience: Been training since 2009
Interests: Family Bodybuilding, training, fitness in general and nutrition.

I am a qualified fitness instructor used to work at the local gym but have since moved on, looking at doing my cert 4 just now and possibly starting my own business as a hobby as I work shift and have some spare time to do it.

I joined here because I figure it will be nice gaining and helping where I can with knowledge, with local people and fellow aussies, I find theres a bit of a gap with overseas forums as some of our supplements, nutrition and lifestyles differ.

Looking forward to being apart of the ausbb fam.
thanks.

Not the first time you have asked that I am certain.....

is is there a profound lateral meaning to life hidden deep within your goat manifestation? :cool:

No, none at all.

Pretty sure you'll see there isn't that much around here that deep and meaningful ;)

I ask as a proponent of their cause in the hopes you may be interested in sponsoring a goat... Perhaps from Zimbabwe or Rwanda?