• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hello to to the staff and members of Ausbb, it's exciting to be here!

The 'Hardcore' in our industry will recognise the 4 letters in my username as "Hardcore Aussie Muscle". We used to be a magazine untill our last issue went to print this year.

As the internet gets bigger and bigger, and the demand for INSTANT updates gets higher and higher, the decision was made to turn into an 'online magazine' and our success so far has been exactly what we expected.

I'm looking forward to just being in a place where it seems at quick glance, everyone has most things in common.

We will also be keeping you, the members of Ausbb, extremely up-to-date with the current happenings in bodybuilding from show reports, interviews and just random gossip.

Cheers!

HCAM.

ps..tried to PM an Admin with my question but need atleast 10 posts - can anyone tell me which section is most preferred to post bodybuilding news? Thankyou.

Last edited:
Hi,,,
I am here to say hello to all of you people.I am Nicloes currently completing my studies.Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.My degree is related to the accountancy and I want to become Finance Manager or General Manager of a recognized Financial Institution.
My physique is not so good.I am a fatty guy and recently joined the Gym to lose weight.I wolild love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really find this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.
chicago weight loss

Last edited:
Hi Rivaldo,
I hope you are like this guy only by name and not by nature.
[YOUTUBE]cVksdN4QnvA[/YOUTUBE]

Well that's what you get for being a fucking cheat. You get remembered for being a cheat.
he was a fantastic player though, when not taking dives.

- Shane
- Male
- Western Suburbs
- Played soccer,football,boxing & weight training as a teenager
- Interests are movies,cars..days off from work & women

On a car forum this site was mentioned,looked it up & it seems relevant to my interests & I have alot to learn getting back into shape again.

Joined World Gym in Bankstown roughly 2 months ago,basically training 3 days a week & tryiny out the leangains approach...so far dropped 10kgs & managed to gain back some of the muscle mass I used to have,basically just trying to get healthier & happier...shift work is unhealthy if you let it take over your life.
I'm here to learn as it's been a long time out of the gym.

G'day everyone,

From Syd and been getting alot of info from the forum so decided to join my lazy a$$ and participate.

Train mma now but still enjoy the weight training wich I did for some years but never competed.

Catch u all on the forum!

Ironman007

Hey guys, I've been lurking on here for awhile, though i don't post much i've been visiting regularly so i thought it was time to say hi. I've been lifting on and of for a while but i'm still learning everyday. I've ot a cage at home but my main problem is not being consistent enough. I'm hoping thats gonna change and this site does alot to motivate me, thanks guys.

Hi ya Beez , glad that you introduced yourself to the rest of us

We are all learning something new everyday , no one can say that they have learnt it all , which is why Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding is here , so that we can all learn off each other

Name : Michael

Training experience : Started doing martial arts when I was 15, gained my black belt at 20, trained Muay Thai in Thailand when I was 21, I used to train weights to supplement my martial arts, spend a few years teaching Karate and Kick Boxing till I decided I needed a career, then work and family got in the way and I managed to put on 25kg of fat over the next 15 or so years:mad:

Any Interests : Weight training, martial arts, fitness, cars, bikes

Do you have any goals in mind?
To get back into fighting shape and all round fitness, ie build some muscle but also be fit. Reduce body fat to a level where I look ripped.

Are you looking to start training?
Have started training Weights 3 x per week, some sort of cardio daily, more on the non weight days, have also started Kettlebell training once a week, have set up my home gym, by re building all my old 'Samson' training equipment (power rack and bench), made my own thick lifting bars and dumbbells as well (after reading 'Dinosaur Training'), got a mat area with a heavy punch/kick bag set up to work out on during cardio days as well as collected some cardio equipment from eBay.

Are you trying to gain or lose weight?
Not worried about weight, aiming to increase muscle mass and decrease body fat percentage.

^Hey Mike

Name : Tom

Training experience : i used to lift in high school as a pass time, nothing serious.

Any Interests : Lifting, cars, bikes, work/business

Do you have any goals in mind?
I would like to look healthier and not like a heroin addict / put on muscle mass

Are you looking to start training?
I have recently joined a gym and have attended 3 times, and I'm now addicted to it! The feeling you get when you lift something you thought was impossible is unreal!

Are you trying to gain or lose weight?
at 6ft and weighing 59kg it's safe to say i would like to put on some weight. Not so much fat, but muscle mass.

gcwelcome11.gif

- Name - William
- Age - 20
- Gender - Male
- Location - Adelaide
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - minimal, started with friends on some program they were given for about a month, they stopped going and I followed.
- Any Interests - basketball/sports in general, cars

Do you have any goals in mind? Currently weighing around 70kg at around 185cm, would like to get to 80kg by the end of the year

Just starting on PTC beginners program

Hi ya All
Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

I feel very happy to see that you specially use the welcome word for me. I hope it will be the first step for me to build the long term relation with the members of this forum.