• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name - Nat
Age - 32
Gender - female
Height - 166cm
Weight - 80kg
Location - Canberra
Training experience - A couple of years general gymming, about 18 months of Crossfit and OLY and just started doing more specific powerlifting training.

I started training a couple of years ago when I hit about 100kg :( Originally it was for weight-loss and health although now I find my training socially rewarding and I also like competing (against others in CF and my own lifting totals). I still need to drop another 5-7kg, which is a diet issue not a training one.

welcome4.gif

Thanks for the welcome, I thought I would add my numbers:
Squat - 90kg (box-squat first cycle, so don't know proper number)
Bench - 50kg
Deadlift - 115kg
C&J - 55kg
Snatch - 35kg

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hello

Hey....
I am newcomer here so let welcome me I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum,
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community.nice to be here..

Welcome.

Look forward to more tips from you, like your increasing metabolism thread.
It's always good to learn new things.

Name: Andrew

Current Weight: 119kg

Height: 192 cms

Training experience (if you have any that is): Started lifting at the beginning of 2011 and was very consistant for about 4months however uni commitments got a bit heavy and so i got slack and demotivated. Jumping back into things again and hopefully more long term.

Any Interests: Family, Friends, Movies but have a big soft spot for car modification. Got bit by the bug back in highschool and havnt been able to get rid of it since. Had my R34 Skyline since highschool and is now pushing 540rwhp.

I Joined AUSBB because i found it hard getting advice from bodybuilding.com. Especially when they talked about local products and things of that nature, that and combined with trying to get serious about lifting. I never realised why i didnt look for a Australian Bodybuilding forum before but im here now and looking forward to it.

Andrew

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Newbs, if you know what's good for you, then you'll follow General Idi Admin's instructions.....to the letter.

View attachment 1445

View attachment 1446

You don't wanna know what happened to the last group of members that disobeyed Idi Admin........let's just say the beasts of the savannah got a new kind of feast.

:eek::eek::eek:

WTF happened to my pics? They didn't appear properly. :(

I'm sorry Idi Admin...I'll attach them properly next time.....I didn't mean it....very sorry sir!

yep that's right Newbs , take it from DKD he has been on the wrong side of the tracks a few times , the man talks from experience

hrmm, hard to top that i suppose...

Name: Stewart
Training experience: not much in the last while. trying to get into it.
goals: drop some fat, gain some strength, the usual.