• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name-shane

Age-23

Gender-male

Location-brissy.qld

Training experience-more upper body weight lifting

Any Interests-dirtbikes,cars,heavy music,fishin.

hey all used to box when i was younger so always been very athletic until i decided to take up the dirty cancer sticks.i've recently found out i'm going to be a father to my partner and really want to start looking at my health.i've been going to the gym for the last 6months everyday for atleast an hour workout which involved alittle cardio and weights but more just to stay at the same weight and keep alittle healthy.i used to be around the 65kg weight but since going to the gym and eating a fair bit i've gone upto 75kgs.but in the last month or so i havent been able to get to the gym as much and still am 75kgs but not as cut.i'm only around 6.1ft.i joined to set a goal to really bulk up and put on some muscle and get more healthy.cheers

Name: Michael
Training Expierience.: 5 years.
Weight- 73 or 74kg
Height: 165cm
Goals.. To compete at the top level of powerlifitng.
Interests: tennis, golf, boxing, mma, poker, gardening, cooking, cars, chasing tail.

Dont know my 1 rm on the 3 powelifts at the moment...
squat 170+kg
Dead 210+kg
Bench 135+kg
Overhead 110kg
Power clean 100kg
MP 90 kg

Hi everyone, this places looks great, i love bodybiulding.

I hope you can help me.

Welcome to the Forum , have a look around , ask some questions answer some questions , kick back in the general chat , and don't forget to make yourself a training log

max-power-max-power-abbreviate-simp.jpg

Hi All,

- Name Simon
- Age 35
- Gender M
- Location Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Lifting weights on and off over the years at home.
- My Interests include Soccer, Tennis, Photography and Driving.

I feel that by joining Ausbb there will be motivation for me to stick to a plan and not give up, like I always seem to do. There seems to be a vast amount of great information here from what I've been reading thus far.

I have hit the age where my body is changing shape, for the worst that is. In the past with my 1 month on training, 1 month off (due to laziness) I seemed to be in good shape, being able to eat everything and anything, but now my abs are hiding behind fat. So my goal would be to get back into weight resistance training and stick to it and to transform my body for the better.

I'm currently 76kg (starting to get a spare tyre), whereas around a year ago I'd always hovered around the 70-72kg mark (not much body fat).
My plan would be to start to eat clean and try, cutting out all the junk food. To create a program and stick to it.

Cheers
Simon

Hi everyone, this places looks like a great forum for bodybuilding enthusiasts.

Look forward to reading the forums and contributing to the discussions

Cheers

Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories

Name Jamie
Age 27
Gender Male
Location Perth nor
Current Weight: 95kg
Height: 185cm
Goals really increase muscle mass and lifting capabilities

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hey everyone joined up last year but didn't get my account activiation email til a few months ago, and since then had a few mishaps in life which caused me to forget about a few things such as internet etc.

Anyway my names Steven and i'm 23 from Melbourne, i started going to gym last year with the aim of putting on some size and toning up, i didn't really get serious til a few months ago and the results are speaking for themselves, although i am still skinny, but i look a lot better than what i did before the training.

welcome to the forum streetG , should've sent me an email saying you were having problems with the activation email I would've sorted it out for you

Welcome to the forums , good to see that you are seeing results , good going

Hey guys

Names Tim, 29

Have a few friends that have competed in bodybuilding shows have learnt alot from them over the years joined up to share and learn a few things and hopefully compete myself one day.

- Name - Gavin
- Age - 23
- Gender - Male
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - was a competitive swimmer for 8 years and has a mostly cardio/toning program as far as gym goes.
- Any Interests - Guitars, and music (metal)

joined Ausbb to get as much information as i can about bulking.