• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi Everyone!

Decided to join this site - have been training fairly regularly at the gym for the last 10 years or so - mainly interested in fitness (I work in IT so sitting at my desk all day can't be good).

Love playing golf, also play guitar.

Recently suffered ECU tendon injury at a PT session (will post details in injuries section) - maybe someone might have some advice (GP's, etc have all pretty much been useless so far).

Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

Hi Everyone,
Im Alan but everyone calls me Al. Im 32 form the Gold coast. Ive been crossfitting for about 6 months but Im more interested in the lifting than the metcons. I went Paleo 2 years back and lost about 10kg but now the muscle is starting to build the weight is starting to gain again :D

Ive joined here to see how other people train, get tips on techniqe, routines and supliments and maybe find a lifting coach.

hi just thought i'd say g'day i'm from rural vic and have been lurking on this forum for a bit doing some research no doubt i'll post some dumb newbie questions.
any way im about 170cm and weigh 60kg and am looking to gain a bit of muscle and fill out a bit i'm loosely following reg parks beginners 5x5 at the moment and really enjoying it

Welcome to Ausbb Bert.
images

hey erine haven't had that one since high school it's good to see some people still have a sense of humour these days​

Name: Lorraine
Training Experience: Long time fitness fanatic (since 13 years old), always enjoyed working out, testing my body's limits etc, love cardio and did a lot of group fitness training for a few years then moved out to whoop whoop where there is no classes but there is a gym (thank god!) and started to lift!! This was just over a year ago and I am hooked... Absolutely love training! Goal for this year is to gain more lean muscle and definition. Have been doing fighter diet for 5 weeks now so we will hopefully see some good gains over the next couple of months.
Interests: Lifting (of course), plyometrics, still like to get into a good high energy fitness class when I get the chance, enjoy studying/learning, relaxing, shopping. :)

Simon
Male
Canberra

Hey guys thought i'd finally join the forums (been lurking for ages). Little bit about myself, i was overweight most of my life and decided to hit the gym probably over a year ago to lose some weight, i started at over 100kgs (pure fat :p ) around (6'0) and managed to drop to 70kgs with my lifts going up and this is when i got injured (Shoulder injury). Instead of sticking with it and eating properly i gained most of the weight back and lost a lot of strength. I've now Got a home gym up and running and looking to get back into it.

goals are to lose a bit of weight until im at a point where i'm happy and then really focus on increasing strength. I'm really into strength and conditioning type programs, hoping to get my numbers back up and getting my shoulder better and working out a program which i can modify out any overhead work for the time being.

Cheers guys.

Hi all,
I am 178cm and 92kgs I currently doing SL 5x5 beginers programme enjoying it a lot. my goal is to exceed 100kg bodyweight by x-mas.