• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thank you for the warm welcome. It is great being here. As a police officer it is very important to stay in shape because the type of work we do is extremely hazardous.

Hey guys, been a member for a while but have never posted, so anyway this is my first post and below is a little bit of info about me, I'll try to make an effort to post more often.

Name : Alan ( Al )

Occupation : Well I haven't really worked for about 12 years, I live off my hobby which is keeping and breeding reptiles, I also build custom fishing rods and make the odd $ out of that too.

Training experience : Started from mid-late teens, was an on and off thing through my 20's and once I hit 29-30 I haven't missed a scheduled workout without a legitimate reason. I train from home in a well equiped garage gym with a good mix of free weights, cable and leverage machines, apart from the odd blow in I train alone, I like it this way, the misses uses the gym too but generally if we're out there together we do our own thing and don't clash.

Interests : Sports Fishing (mad keen), reptile keeping, camping, dogs and dog training, bird keeping, gardening (edible mostly), lifting weight, family, boxing, movies, cooking, 4wd......candle lit dinners and walks on the beach (fark that).

Height and weight : 183 cm, 88 kg (lean), biggest I've been was 97 kg but had a bit too much extra timber (fat) for my liking so I try to stick around what I am now give or take a kg or two.

Name - Tim

Age - 28

Gender - Male

Location - Perth

Training experience (if you have any that is) - trained in various capacities on and off over the last 10 years, too much off the last few years. Looking to get back into lifting again with a wedding on the horizon

Any Interests - sports, pub, lifting, movies/tv, my Rottweiler pup

- Name - Sean

- Age - 39

- Gender - Male

- Location - Brisbane

- Training experience - Been training for about 5 years seriously

- Any Interests - Guitars, watching sports

Hey all, back after an absence. Back in the gym the last 8 weeks or so, now with a PT and loving it again. Last week hit my first goal ... bench press 100 pounds :)

Hey all, back after an absence. Back in the gym the last 8 weeks or so, now with a PT and loving it again. Last week hit my first goal ... bench press 100 pounds :)

Welcome back. So much has happened since you left...we have even moved over to the metric system! Unless you're training with Big Mick that is...