• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
oops sorry guys. what did I miss?

been busy with non training period and feeling sick (kinda better now) and becoming a new mum (to kittens, don't get excited lol).

was there an AUSBB reunion????????

Hey hey! There was an informal meeting of minds :cool: Next time! Glad you're feeling better, what sort of kittens?

zip-lips.jpg

Yeah, hang on here...I thought everyone got stood up? Seems like [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; was right with his cubicle hypothesis

Hey hey! There was an informal meeting of minds :cool: Next time! Glad you're feeling better, what sort of kittens?

haha I bet there was :D

kittens are cuties! wasn't really ready to get another cat. I'm still devastated about losing Akasha :( But then, I'll always be devastated about losing her.

I took both of them (rescues) as they're siblings and bonded so much I felt bad splitting them up.

the tortie is Xena, my elite sports cat and clever, snarky warrior girl. I think she has Sith Lord potential.
the grey is Galileo, he's my little man, he's just the perfect cat. Such a good boy. Rather good at kung fu fighting when the mood takes him lol.

2016-02-16 10.48.05.jpg

haha I bet there was :D

kittens are cuties! wasn't really ready to get another cat. I'm still devastated about losing Akasha :( But then, I'll always be devastated about losing her.

I took both of them (rescues) as they're siblings and bonded so much I felt bad splitting them up.

the tortie is Xena, my elite sports cat and clever, snarky warrior girl. I think she has Sith Lord potential.
the grey is Galileo, he's my little man, he's just the perfect cat. Such a good boy. Rather good at kung fu fighting when the mood takes him lol.

View attachment 11759

Hehe gorgeous. Kudos on keeping them together.

Still waiting for ya...kunt.. [emoji34]

Where fuken?
Life has been hard lately Bro, I'm on the watch list, the no fly list and the no fuk list.
These days I only get out for a quick shag once, max twice a week, some weeks nothing.