• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

xevox

Lets try this again, I have come here to get some insights to keep my health in check. It appears there is a wealth of knowledge here, Therefore I’m redoing my introduction. Not pushing products.

Just telling it how it is

I started training 5-6 years ago, I went from 130kgs down to 75kgs before I actually took a massive liking to the gym and then wanted to build muscle. I started of powerlifting eating massive amounts of food, but it wasn’t for me. I transitioned to bodybuilding eventually getting to 85kgs probs 12% BF. Slowly started meeting the right people and learning proper nutrition, started eating like a machine and trying every off the shelf supplement.

Whilst I was doing this my doctor was monitoring my blood work, If a supplement wasn’t doing what it claimed, I dropped it.. Simple. I then started using CJC-1295, GHRP-6, Sarms S22 (Southern Research) I loved the intramuscular injections of the S22 and the pump i gained. I made it to 95kgs @ 8%, after taking on Charles Poliquin Strength and conditioning program training at 11am and 530pm these workouts were killers.

Diet was roughly - Per week
14.5kgs of meat, Steak, Cold roast beef, Chicken, Fish
50 eggs
7 avocados
And however much of sweet potato and broccoli I could fit in

One day out of the blue I stopped going to the gym and moved states, started commercial fishing every morning eating 2 bacon egg muffin meals and 7 hashbrowns. Yet within 4 months was back down to 75kgs. ( Heart Broken ) but thats what I got for neglection of my diet.

Maybe two years later, I had a car hit me head-on while I was on a chook chaser, Shattered knee, 4 brain hemorrhages. I don’t remember sheit, I had my first surgery at the time of the accident however they elected not to reconstruct my knee. My knee was in a brace and locked out at 180* for 6 weeks while my shattered knee cap healed, and over 3 months the doc kept giving more range of movement. It was still stuffed. I had a PCL graft, Meniscus and one other tendon repair. I was out of action again.

Over the following year I went back up to 125 - 130kgs, something had to be done, Against my partner's wishes I started - AOD, HCG, CJC (Peptide Clinic). Stupidly didn’t take the gym seriously so it was wasted.

I drew a line in the sand and decided to go extreme. With my history of nutrition, training and we'll just understanding how my body responds to changes, supplements and food types. I decided starvation diet was going to achieve the best and quickest results for me. I calculated my BMR which was approximately 2000cals. I decided less than 500cals would be sufficient to keep my vital functions working. For nearly 2 months I have been losing 2.5kgs per week. Without any physical exercise. If you do the calculations of my BMR and what 1/2 a pound of body fat equals in calories. 2.5kgs is very achievable.

I found myself researching the latest fat burners as we all know products which were legal one day in Aus are illegal the next. (Bring back the real Jacked 3D) I then came across ATP Science Block E and Subcut. I was so very skeptical, I invested and started using both products 3 times a day even though I'm not training.

In 5 days I went through my first batch. I applied both products to my calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, love handles and belly. Within 2 days I went from size 40 jeans to size 38, on the 6th day I could fit into size 36 jeans, on the 9th day I was in size 34. I had changed nothing in my diet strategy if anything since starting Block E and Subcut I have started to have more energy, want to eat more food and have done. But best of all, they have made me want to drink water and lots of it.

I then wanted to take it to the next level, ATP Science reps advised me to include Alpha Venus and Mars. Was taking for a week at the recommended dosage. However, went away on a motorbike trip it was too hard to keep the supplement routine. This is where I started to notice loss of libdo, ED etc. I thought nothing of it at first, thought it would bounce back.

I was then shown SARMS so I order them, GW-501616, YK-11, S4, started light training. I went to my doctor of 14 years and had my Test and Est taken, went back in for the results was instantly referred to an endocrinologist. However, I was already back and forth moving states and had a mental breakdown, didn’t make it to the appointment.

3 months later my abs were coming back, I went to my new GP as I had finalized my move. Had my Test and Est taken again, was instantly referred to and andrologist. I saw the Professor that week. He was really hesitant about HRT and was talking about other drugs that could kick start my natural production again (assuming Clomid). He asked for more blood work to be done. Test, Est, LH, FSH, DHEAs. I went back to see him 4 days later my test was now at 8. He didn’t mention anything about these other drugs, He proceeded to say now your test is 8 to get PBS you need to be 6, do you want to wait for it to drop further.

I said no, I have private health cover, He proceeded to discuss Orals, Gels and injections. I had already told him I use to use Peptides so he recommended against Orals or gel. I said I was fine with injections. He proceeded to write a script for Primoteston 1ml every 2 weeks, Blood work to be done at 12 weeks, follow up with the Professor at 3 months. If I don’t feel my energy, libdo, ED being resolved he is happy to increase my dosage.

The professor the started recommending I get my sperm stored, At first the blew my mind. He did say some men become infertile, However, the examination of my testis. He said you should be right as he expected my testis to be much small in relation to my low Test of 8. And said for me it would be just a precaution.

The drive home was weird, It never really hit me until then how much I wanted kids, and it wasn’t until later that night it clicked, I knew people who abused gear and just did a decent PCT and had kids no issues.

That night was Tuesday night, I went fuck it, and pulled out my first kit. Holy Sheit, the gauge of the needle. Was nothing like an insulin needle for peptides. I proceeded to jab my quad, It hurt won’t deny it, even 3 days I can still feel the pain in my quad albeit nowhere near as bad as that night.

That first night was interesting, erections all night long with the best morning glory I have had in a very long time. The second night, was date night at the movies, was horny as fuck. Then had a wet dream that night, The third night, Again erections all night with the best morning glory. Overall my appetite has increased.

The morning after my first kit, I went and had Test and Est taken, get results tomorrow. Then the Friday of the end of week two I will get the test again.

So I have a few questions regarding what I have been prescribed, How I can enhance it and get back training and get my body back.

In relation to natural Test production what does 1ml equate to every two weeks?
At this level should I be concerned about Estrogen?
Is the increase in my appetite a placebo?
What dosage should I try to be upped to?
Could I contact him in a month’s time to say my energy etc isn’t improving can we up the dosage if I supply the blood work I’m getting done?
What does the wealth of knowledge in hear think I should do in terms of getting back in the gym and diet. Just back to what I know worked? Or something different?
Should I start taking my SARMS again?
Did the ATP Science crash my test as I think it did?
Was it the HCG or AOD that crashed my test?

2-3000 cals per day? Thays a big fluctuation day to day.

Yea I know, At this point im not training yet, JUst living life and eating whats infront of me.

At this point my first blood test Wednesday last week after injection 1 results were

Test 28
E2 153 - Just outside of normal

In just 2 weeks I have gone from 95.6kgs to 99.1Kgs. This is where im not sure if its fat, water, or muscle. Im assuming fat and water. Unless my muscle memory has had something to do with the test load.

On Tuesday I will get my 2 week crash results back.

And on Monday will be my second injection. A day early but I needed to get it in to a routine that works for me.

So is this where I should be asking for Armidex to control E2 or take some Fuseminde 40mg morning and night to keep the water off?

Yes I know, get back in the gym. I will be on Monday, As I need to start things on a Monday.

2-3000 cals per day? Thays a big fluctuation day to day.

Wrong use of the word diet haha, SHould have just said im eating

Morning is Bacon and Egg
Lunch has been a Burger or steak
Dinner is usually meat and 3 veg

My Samsung Gear states im burning 2000 - 2500cal per day. It depends how many times that night i fuck the missus ;)

Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about in terms of drugs, if you want to be healthy forget about that shit and just focus on working out and not going stupid on your diet.

this forum is not what it used to be through no fault of anyone.

Well no one else is happy to offer advise or this is just another dead forum
Well not many if any take drugs on here or they aren't willing to disclose.
Try an American forum. They are more liberal with their drug use.

I was thinking the same, I'm sure there are a few here, that's why they prefer to stay anon.

I was thinking the same, I'm sure there are a few here, that's why they prefer to stay anon.