• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee sleeves

Smalls are perfect, snug but could leave them on for hours and easy to get on. If I wanted tight for competition xs or xxs would be the go but they seem to be out of stock.

Cheers mate, when I ordered from jackals last night, there wasn't any option to choose XS or XXS, so naturally I thought S was the smallest they go. Initially I was a bit worried that they won't fit, now I'm a lot more at ease :)

Cheers mate, when I ordered from jackals last night, there wasn't any option to choose XS or XXS, so naturally I thought S was the smallest they go. Initially I was a bit worried that they won't fit, now I'm a lot more at ease :)

Small will be fine. I wouldn't go any bigger unless I was 120kg +

you hit the nail on the head.

you cant expect something to last if its too small, think of it like you bought a shirt then complain when the buttons bust off the second you move.

when you have sleeves that are the correct size people can complain when the stitching bursts.

saw some of minhs latest sleeves the other night, much better then the old batches,

I have rehbands smalls and titans mediums. The titans are much looser and have already split again even though they have had much less use.

Bazza,

You mentioned you ordered the Smalls, despite measurements point you to Mediums / Large. How's the fit? Super tight? Comfortable to leave on between sets?

If you don't mind me asking, what's your bodyweight?

Sorry missed it the first time body weight 100kg.

height prob needs to be factored in
or just circumference

weight seems a pretty gay thing to measure it by

height prob needs to be factored in
or just circumference

weight seems a pretty gay thing to measure it by
id of thought weight would be the simplest way of categorizing them, but then not all of us weight 60kg with 30" legs

mmm...I wear like XL I think...but they're far from tight, I thought the purpose of them was to keep heat in the knee joint?
Sounds like I could get more out of my squat with tighter sleeves, or wraps!

It goes around the joint
and what? weight has no affect on overall body size? last time i checked the sleeve also sits on the bottom of your quads, so if they are too small they will just bunch up

and what? weight has no affect on overall body size? last time i checked the sleeve also sits on the bottom of your quads, so if they are too small they will just bunch up

As I said, circumference is important. Not weight.
90kg at 5'5 is much bigger than 90kg at 6'9

I'm considering getting some of these so I might as well ask here.

What's the difference between these ones that are advertised for lifting compared to neoprene ones you can get from other sources? Is it worth the extra dosh for the Inzers and similar? For example I can get the supportive neoprene ones at the chemist. Or get ones (such as this [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Brute-Icon-Padless-Knee-Sleeve/dp/B003JL5KVQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1350178423&sr=1-6&keywords=brute+wrestling+knee]Amazon.com: Brute Icon Padless Knee Sleeve: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]) are are advertised for wrestling and similar that I could double and use them for wrestling.

My knees are a big dodgy from previous activities and injuries not related to lifting. So I'm considering wearing them as a bit of a precaution just in case.

Some people reckon you get a few kgs out of the inzers
This is what I read on forums though so I have no idea if it's true

If you're only after something to keep the knees warm then I guess generics are ok