• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee sleeves

Some people reckon you get a few kgs out of the inzers
This is what I read on forums though so I have no idea if it's true

If you're only after something to keep the knees warm then I guess generics are ok
you would get a few KGs out of TK's but they are being fazed out of PA, you will get something out of everything, you might get few grams out of tight underwear if your desperate

Got my Rehband original knee sleeves (the blue ones) from Jackal's Gym this morning. Took 10 days all up from the US to Sydney (~$US40 shipping). Ordered 2 pairs.

Haven't tried them on yet, but they look and feel pretty well made. Will need to try these babies on for my next squat workout.

you would get a few KGs out of TK's but they are being fazed out of PA, you will get something out of everything, you might get few grams out of tight underwear if your desperate

Phasing out of just TK or all knee sleeves?

Out of PA or IPF?

They're already disallowed for international IPF meets and world record attempts
From memory at 'local' PA comps you could still wear them but everyone was put on notice that they would be banned in future

Callan or Ben would know better though as they actually compete with PA lol

You can still get away with TKs at novice meets but I doubt for much longer. I'm guessing they didn't like the idea of paying the IPF licensing fee.