• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[LOL] Powerlifting workouts should only be 60-90mins long says a retard...

I could get through #37 in 2hrs easily these days. The intensities are very low and the volume is tiny compared to what I do now. I also run my own cycles with jacked maxes so I tend to actually use somewhere closer to 90-95% rather than the 80-85% I'm meant to be using. This is why I need longer rest breaks and a lot of mobility work. Hence 3-5hr sessions...
Does Boris say you have to jack up the maxes? I know 3 advanced lifters using Sheiko and they all do this.

[MENTION=5361]El Freako[/MENTION]; I assume 4-5 hour sessions are for elite lifters. Can an average PL get past "intermediate level" on 1.5 hour sessions?

Does Boris say you have to jack up the maxes? I know 3 advanced lifters using Sheiko and they all do this.

No he doesn't but I have found this works for my bench best. I leave my squat and deads as is but I do push heavier than planned doubles and triples often.

I used to get 37 done in 90 minutes
It's one of the easiest programs I've done

If your working out that long and your not getting paid for it, you might need to evaluate things.

As Big Mick said its not feasable for a person with a real life.

Max 1hr here. A full productive hour with minimal rest. I don't have time for more and keeps me motivated to train.

Currently its taking me 2 hours. I have a new born baby, a job, and I manage to train 4 times a week. Its really not that difficult.

Tim.

If your working out that long and your not getting paid for it, you might need to evaluate things.

As Big Mick said its not feasable for a person with a real life.

Its as feasible as you fucking want it to be. If you've got a goal you work for it.

Its as feasible as you fucking want it to be. If you've got a goal you work for it.

No its not. Its only feasible if your unemployed or single.

If you are either of those things you should be working at fixing them. Not spending 20+ hours a week on in a gym and then going on a forum and bragging about it like a macho douchebag.

No its not. Its only feasible if your unemployed or single.

If you are either of those things you should be working at fixing them. Not spending 20+ hours a week on in a gym and then going on a forum and bragging about it like a macho douchebag.

Are you fucking retarded?