• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah? Well it happened for the last time + the hole in the bag which was not caused by shipping and ripped off 100gm of DAA. Enough!!!!

I tried to add it. It kept saying invalid

And they called you an invalid to add insult to injury! Kunce!

Was assured by customer service a week or so ago that code was operational again after having problems also.

Thanks bulk nutrients; for ripping me off the free shaker again. Do you not read the order notes? Promo code wasn't working so I added order notes. Meh. You can keep your shaker.
One, twice bitten, third time no more.

It's fucked mate. Some of us were very loyal to BN and Nick during Protein Warz.

Last edited:
Code worked for me, but only on the smaller 400ml shaker. I emailed them coz I had same probs as you lot. They said it's now only the 400ml one. I've been using it, it's great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Code worked for me, but only on the smaller 400ml shaker. I emailed them coz I had same probs as you lot. They said it's now only the 400ml one. I've been using it, it's great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shouldn't have to e-mail them, It should work. I guess they are hoping people just say "fuck it" it didn't work.
I put a note on my order, clearly they disregarded it.

It's always funny when the error is in the favour of the business. It's in their best interest for you to screw up the code.

I thought it was always the cheapest shaker they had?
Is it really that much of an issue not to get one? Surely you have a cupboard full of cheap ass shakers? I know I do...

I wasn't going to mention my last order of protein power had a hole in the bag or you only gave me 4 x 100gms of DAA instead of the order of 5 and no shaker, but poor service is poor.

Hi Shrek,

Sorry to hear your free shaker wasn't added to your order.
These fly out our factory doors so we can assure you that you weren't specifically targeted in the hope to save on a shaker or for any other reason mentioned above.

Our customer service team is on standby for anything like this though. During business hours we've made it easier to simply tap the chat button while you're on our website to reach out for a helping hand rather than the agony of sending an email to our customer service team who are also on standby (or phone line - the 3 choices are up to you but live chat seems easier).

Reach out to us! We have helped for all reasons when a code may not work. Incorrect way of adding it (as someone mentioned, add it first, then add the code to make it free) to incorrect style of shaker added to expired codes and even to our own fault where there may have been a website error - if the customer was entitled to it, we've had it fixed and added.

The same way if you got home from grocery shopping and can clearly see you've paid for an item on your receipt but it wasn't in your bag when you got home. I would hope you would request that the missing item is given to you? In our case, we have never refused a customer that by human error was sent an item short in their order and not sent them what they paid for - if they made contact with us soon after their order.

Unfortunately however, we can't help if we are not asked for help. We'll never know it's happened unless we hear from you (or we stroll past it in a forum post). The effort made into multiple posts on an internet forum could be directed to our Customer Service team to get a direct result, we can assure you.

Of course we're more than happy to send you your free shaker - catch us in live chat (click "chat" on our website) or email info@bulknutrients.com.au.
It's yours.

Last edited: