• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whose gunna win

• Total voters
Be good to see McGregor do a Roberto Duran inbetween rounds - "no mas" (no more).

10lb over weight was Floyds estimate. Connor will be fine.

The risk for floyd is its about 2 years since his last fight and he is 40. It's a long time at that age.

It would be good to see Floyd lose. First, it would cool to witness one of the biggest upsets in sporting history and second to shut up the casual fans that think they are smart by saying Floyd will out box Connor. No shit that's the likely outcome, way to go out on a limb.

Listened on the radio and Matty Johns said the UFC has the most to lose out of this. Lol. Matty been taking party treats from his bother. It's like Melbourne storm playing an AFL team in a game of AFL and saying that the storm have the most to lose from this.

The UBet dude said that this is the largest Fight gambling wise of all time. He also said that for every one bet on Mayweather theres been twenty bets on McGregor. Either the UFC fan bois are deluded or kunce are spoiling for an upset.

Haha. Wasn't referring to you.

The UFC already has Boxing beat. Thing is if the Mayweather does put an arse-whippin on McGregor it will hurt the McGregor and UFC brand ....... as the UFC already has Boxing beat.

I started Martial Arts early 80's (I was a "Mixed" Martial Artist before the UFC was heard of) then Boxing early 90's. To me Boxing is more of a sweet Science. Although Street Fighting (Self Defense) is different from either Boxing or MMA.

The UFC already has Boxing beat. Thing is if the Mayweather does put an arse-whippin on McGregor it will hurt the McGregor and UFC brand ....... as the UFC already has Boxing beat.

Nope. 100% wrong. Like your prediction this fight wouldn't happen. Haha.

Nope. 100% wrong. Like your prediction this fight wouldn't happen. Haha.

Show me the PPV numbers. The UFC has been taking a lot of Boxing's market share. At the moment, (McGregor and) the UFC are streaks ahead of Boxing. If Mayweather does put and ass-whippin on McGregor it does harm some of those gains the UFC has made over Boxing.

Be humble for once Barry!

Ah, high tide on the Gold Coast at Midday tomorrow. Then it's orf to Da Club at around 1.30pm to watch the Fight. Life's tough for us Qlders ........

Fro what i saw it pretty much lived up to my expectations, Conor came in, pushed the action early looked out of his league which was to be expected considering it is his first pro boxing match against a 49-0 boxing pro which is arguably the GOAT, fight got a little dirty whether deliberate or not, i thought the ref did a pretty good job as did Floyd staying so composed, then he just wore Conor down as the fight went on and took the win. I was surprised Conor fatigued like he did which allowed Floyd to go in for the kill and finish the fight early instead of him being able to stick it out and go the distance, but hey overall no respect lost for either, both got a lot of money and neither we disgraced.

Fro what i saw it pretty much lived up to my expectations, Conor came in, pushed the action early looked out of his league which was to be expected considering it is his first pro boxing match against a 49-0 boxing pro which is arguably the GOAT, fight got a little dirty whether deliberate or not, i thought the ref did a pretty good job as did Floyd staying so composed, then he just wore Conor down as the fight went on and took the win. I was surprised Conor fatigued like he did which allowed Floyd to go in for the kill and finish the fight early instead of him being able to stick it out and go the distance, but hey overall no respect lost for either, both got a lot of money and neither we disgraced.

So I'm guessing you put the house on Connor coming out fast then Floyd winning. No. Just another after fight bullshit artist. Cool story.