• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

"The children of the sporting icon have rushed to be at his bedside as doctors treating the former heavyweight champ have told them they fear he “is near the end”. Already four of the 74-year-old’s nine children, including daughters Laila, Hana and Maryum, are at the hospital in the Phoenix area where medics continue to fight a breathing problem picked up by the star. The children flew in last night from around the US as doctors said the future survival of the champ was “uncertain”."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/muhammad-ali-life-support-family-8110536

Has there ever been a Boxer who could roll with the punches as good as Ali - I can't think of any! He was "the Black Superman"!

I once heard someone say "every Sportsperson today should drop to their knees and thank Ali for the huge amounts Sportspeople get paid today".

As a kid, I always disliked his arrogance. barracked for Frasier and Foreman to beat him. But, he was a great man in many areas.

One of greatest ever sports shots.
a792e76f2927530726eb20e0f85203be

It is sad. I didn't get to see him except the Holmes fight.

A great Fighter, who fought so far above his natural weight. Good to see the article alludes to the Parkinsons SYNDROME he suffered not Parkinsons Disease. Would Ali have still trained the way he did if he knew all those knocks would have caused his Health to deteriorate the way it did? I believe he would have. He was prepared to die to win.

"I am the Greatest!". Prolly true.

yes, like most, he had his two sides. he used to help Frazier financially at times, but in front of camera he would treat Frasier disgustingly. There was a great documentary about such matters.

One of greatest ever sports shots.
a792e76f2927530726eb20e0f85203be
Can't think of a better one, I think he is about 23 here standing over one of the most feared heavyweights of the time. this is the moment Ali believed what he has been telling everyone "I am the greatest" what a champ

Yeah, same as me, couldn't stand him, but he was a man of great integrity.
I would say he went from being the most hated black man in America (he sold out his fight because they all wanted to see him loose) to the most loved black man, imo he did more for black Americans than any other. A true great