• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle Motion Power rack

320kg is referring to a static weight though - not 250kg dropped from the hips 5 times.

Its an extra $50. you might as well.

Thats exactly what I thought, I am never going to get close to 300kg so that should be fine. My only gripe about this bar is the knurling is quite smooth, oh and make sure you tighten the hex bolts at either end as both of mine were loose. A 1/5 inch drive ratchet wrench will fit.

Very nice setup you will have mate, would love to see some pics of your setup

Will get some pics up when it arrives. Can't wait.

Rang Lily this morning and paid the extra $50 for the 1500lbs bar. They are out of stock on these as well so I won't see it til mid Jan : (

Will get some pics up when it arrives. Can't wait.

Rang Lily this morning and paid the extra $50 for the 1500lbs bar. They are out of stock on these as well so I won't see it til mid Jan : (

Good move.

Man, I waited 3 weeks for my power rack to be galvanised. I wrang them after the first when they said it would be done and they told me they LOST it, I yelled at them 'HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOSE A 100kg RACK?'

They left it at the sandblasters (I had to call around for them and find that out), I didn't even get an apology. I wouldn't ever deal with them again.

awesome set up eaglebay,and good to see the bike in the background aswell.

Good move.

Man, I waited 3 weeks for my power rack to be galvanised. I wrang them after the first when they said it would be done and they told me they LOST it, I yelled at them 'HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOSE A 100kg RACK?'

i can understand losing a set of keys, maybe a visa card....1 100kg power rack? If you can't see it....then you shouldn't be building it!!

Very nice setup you will have mate, would love to see some pics of your setup

Arrived today. Still waiting on the bench, bar, and some more weights which won't be here for another 2 weeks :mad: So until then I'll be relegated to pull ups.

Very impressed by the rack when I seen it at Markos', but when you actually put the bastard together yourself you appreciate how solid it really is. Loaded with weights, there is no way I can move it.

Will go to the local rubber store (Bunnings here don't sell it) and buy some 3mm thick rubber to go under the rack to protect my floor. Thanks Oli ;).

It's my birthday in Feb and I think I'm in love with the commercial rack :)

Wonder if they do payment plans??? :D

Cheers,

Aaron.

I put the money aside for one, but I'm going to be forced to move in about 2 months and I'd have nowhere to store it. At least Ill have to money for it after I move. Then again I may need it for something else...

Oliver04, sounds like you have the same luck with galvanisers that we do at my work.

It looks like art Ben.

People that havent used this rack have no idea how solid it is.

Add the fact you have a 10 pronged weight tree included, all thats missing is the steak knives

Yeah PTC, but mine's born and bred in Newcastle!

Tall_Tim, unless you're a big mover I always find tradespeople **** you around.

Bib, awesome rack but wtf is it doing on those stain wood floors?!!

Awesome pic mate, almost wallpaper worthy!

Yes those wood floors look like they will receive some punishment, if you plan on dropping heavy deadlifts you could make up a platform?

Don't plan on dropping any - I'll throw them back onto the handles which protrude out the front of the rack if I have to. Can be used to do floor presses off as well, very handy.

Oli (it's BLBARCLAY, first two letters are my initials, call me Ben) the rack has soft rubber feet which won't mark my floors. If you read the top of the post where I posted the pic, you'll read I'll be placing a rubber mat underneath the whole show, for which I thanked you for the idea :)

Last edited:
lol, sorry man your post was ages away :p

If it were me I'd still not put it on those floors, way too pretty...

*grits teeth* so pretty... must... not... buy... rack... wife... will... remove... nuts... with... rusty... secateurs...