• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

2afd39756d4044448b44e09c22db07fa

I liked it better before she took it off. Maybe she could sell this to 'rangers everywhere. Ouch.

Not sure how I would feel about an airline pilot walking into the cockpit wearing one of those. Or a taxi driver. Or anyone, actually. Not sure that I trust anyone that wants to hide their face.

Hey. Maybe next white supremacist demo, the "alt-left" should all turn up wearing those. Frikkin epic.

I liked it better before she took it off.

That's what I was waiting for.

Her Burqa wasn't as bad as some are. There's a style of Burqa which looks like an executioner's hood. You can see why it provokes emotion.

One of the reasons I find them to be offensive is that it implies that I can't control my own emotions and that laying eyes on an uncovered woman will turn me into a rampaging rapist.

But.....is that wrong?

Which part?
The covering of a woman totally, the woman implying that they are so good that if men saw their face they would want to inflict sexual assault or Woody's uncontrollable urge to rape?

Last edited:
"Senator Pauline Hanson has seized on reports of security footage of a person wearing a burqa robbing a Melbourne fast-food outlet as example of why burqas should be banned in Australia.
Melbourne detectives have charged a man, and a woman is assisting with enquiries, after a fast-food outlet was allegedly robbed in Croydon on Saturday afternoon.
It is alleged the armed robbery involved a person wearing a head covering, which police described as 'similar to a niqab or burqa'."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/poli...anson-cites-robbings-as-burqa-ban-reason.html

Some chick was saying that white Girls who are non-Muslims are wearing a Burqa at times. I've seen the Head Scarf being worn with black Gym tights clearly showing the Butt cheek's shape. :eek:

You're right, only Pauline Hanson. Convicted of fraud, remember, though some commie judge quashed it. It's Queensland, though, where brown paper bags are not only used for Hanson's dim sims.

You're right, only Pauline Hanson. Convicted of fraud, remember, though some commie judge quashed it. It's Queensland, though, where brown paper bags are not only used for Hanson's dim sims.

Stick to things you know about. Remember you're statements about Dick Smith. You're either not very wise or a poor Human being (only concerned about "No. 1).

Last edited: