• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
6 hours? Sheesh, wouldn't even be able to pick them up.
I did some the other day for 4 hours and they were falling apart, delicious none the less!

Six hours is fast, beef ribs go for 8.

And they don't fall apart, they still have to have bite, I hate it when they are overdone I still need to chew them.

Fatties gonna fat [emoji847]

4f347803ac2bdb27c0b5018d8de8d0cf.jpg

I remember having a discussion here about the Italian way of doing pizza. Well just for this forum i went to the source to check it out. I've smashed a heap. Fuck they struggle. The new guy at dominoes would be fired for serving this garbage up on his first day. If you like a dry thin base with almost no topping and bugger all flavor, it's for you. Lucky other countries took the idea and made it good.

I remember having a discussion here about the Italian way of doing pizza. Well just for this forum i went to the source to check it out. I've smashed a heap. Fuck they struggle. The new guy at dominoes would be fired for serving this garbage up on his first day. If you like a dry thin base with almost no topping and bugger all flavor, it's for you. Lucky other countries took the idea and made it good.

Kinda agree with this, a bog standard "traditional" margherita is pretty fucking bland imo

Went to the source as in Italy or an Italian joint in Aus?

As with everything, one place can do things amazingly where 100 others fail. Not that I've been to Italy but I'd imagine their product is a bit more consistent between restaurants?

Provided you use good quality, fresh ingredients and plenty of seasoning, there's no reason it can't be tasty, even if there isn't 10 different toppings on the thing. Simple can still be flavoursome....but that said, I'm quite happy with a loaded supreme or meat lovers!

Went to the source as in Italy or an Italian joint in Aus?

As with everything, one place can do things amazingly where 100 others fail. Not that I've been to Italy but I'd imagine their product is a bit more consistent between restaurants?

Provided you use good quality, fresh ingredients and plenty of seasoning, there's no reason it can't be tasty, even if there isn't 10 different toppings on the thing. Simple can still be flavoursome....but that said, I'm quite happy with a loaded supreme or meat lovers!

Italy. Pizzas pretty disappointing. Tried a heap.

Pizza in Italy is the traditional type with few toppings.
I love it.

Yeah the traditional type. Shit, no taste, no topping, no base.

I got it to taste ok with heaps of olive oil and balsamic because they love that here but I could of just done that with some bread.

like I said, thank fuck someone improved on Italian pizza.

Worst kebab I ever had was in turkey, kunce put like soggy cabbage and corn in it. �� Wtf?

Them Argentinians know how to burn a chunk of meat too.

Haha. No doubt.

Its fashonable to bag them out but overall the best food I've have in in my life is the US. From the Mexican in California to the BBQ down south to the deep fried stuff everywhere, it's hard to get a bad meal there. I'm finding Europe very hit and miss.

Haha. No doubt.

Its fashonable to bag them out but overall the best food I've have in in my life is the US. From the Mexican in California to the BBQ down south to the deep fried stuff everywhere, it's hard to get a bad meal there. I'm finding Europe very hit and miss.

Yeah, spot on, missus loves these Mexican chicken wraps, they are $1.99 and she can't finish the whole thing.
cant get a bad meal here, but I struggled in Europe too, I don't rate their food highly at all.

Are you over there at the moment?

Yeah, spot on, missus loves these Mexican chicken wraps, they are $1.99 and she can't finish the whole thing.
cant get a bad meal here, but I struggled in Europe too, I don't rate their food highly at all.

Are you over there at the moment?

Yeah.

Put it this way. Everywhere we have been has been great but I wouldn't go back for the food. Very overrated, service is usually pretty poor too. Lots of bland food.

Last night for dinner. Two sneaky racks of ribs and two potatoes for me, one of each for the missus. Followed up with some Ben & Jerry's...

ed9c2e10a49b5dc09665eb5ecebd373b.jpg

802f768eba604419e5ac4e4fa290d74c.jpg