• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
X

xedge24

Hi,

I used to do power lifting and took the original mesomoporph pre workout to train. I don't lift anymore but I am interested in using some pre workout for energy when I am laying carpet, which is quite physical.

Could anyone please recommend something that could match the old dmaa powders?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I don't understand people that use preworkouts at work...Aren't you constantly on a rollercoaster of ups and downs as they don't last 8/10/12/however many hours you're working per day? Plus your tolerance rises and you'll find yourself needing more each day.

WTF?
Really?
You need a pre workout to work?

How about just get a good nights sleep and be normal and go to work.

Recently i've been away with a select group of people and was amazed at some of these young guys these days, first thing they do when they get out of bed is have pre workout, then a energy drink and anything they seem to do requires preworkout, ie go for a run better have some pre workout.....

Don't be a fraidy cat and get your arse back in the gym, but don't do any of that dumb powerlifting shit, just a good old fashioned workout.

An Ausbb Hall of Famer ( @Brick; ) used to take Speed at Work, for important meetings he once explained.

If a completely rational and sound decision maker such as Brick would choose such as a strategy I don't know why anybody else wouldn't.

I don't understand people that use preworkouts at work...Aren't you constantly on a rollercoaster of ups and downs as they don't last 8/10/12/however many hours you're working per day? Plus your tolerance rises and you'll find yourself needing more each day.

Not to mention Stimulants being highly addictive.

Last edited:
...but don't do any of that dumb powerlifting shit,

giphy.gif

just a good old fashioned workout.

Yeah, you know. Those weak arse "strive to be average" gym visits that pretend to be "workouts". Do dat.

PF-JFZ.jpg

Mebbe meth is for you. Zero effort. Easy to get. Works like a charm. Or you can crush up a pack of Nurofen Plus and stick it in your coffee. What could possibly go wrong?

An Ausbb Hall of Famer ( @Brick; ) used to take Speed at Work, for important meetings he once explained.

If a completely rational and sound decision maker such as Brick would choose such as a strategy I don't know why anybody else wouldn't.

Not to mention Stimulants being highly addictive.

The speed was never the problem it was the work environ and to a large degree the result of a culture i created.

Unless you're a qc or dr you face low likelihood of turning you incomplete high school education into earnings punching around 150-200k a year. That only happens if you make sacrifices and/or take performance enhancing drugs or blower off steam using rec drugs [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; is another caught in the success cycle.

If its 2.30 and this chap can lay another apartment of carpet before the foreman kicks him out at 5.00 then in all likelihood the days take will jump exponentially. Say its 300/apartment. He did 2 already if he squeezes a 3rd the days a $900 day instead of a $600 day. It also means instead of losing 2hrs on traffic fonishing this job then going cross town to setup on another site will likely make tomorrow a good earn instead of shit day

Do what you gotta do bro. The gas catches up with you though after s coupke years and no preworkout will give you the ability to grind through hard manual work when your already fucked.

Focus on making sure your home life is miserable so laying carpet is happier than home time and good old fashioned greed. These two elements should factor into all meterage rate contracting business models.

Good luck.

Seriously no gas, but employ ice head hugh school drop outs and run them half dead humping rolls and nailing smoothedge lol