• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have no idea which class you fall into if you weight exactly 80, 95, or 110kg.

The number of the class indicates the highest weight allowed, so if you weigh between 80.01kg and 95.00kg you would be in the 95kg class.

EDIT - Not worth it.

Just stop telling people to fuck off Markos be they right or wrong.
Use the force instead. ;)

Last edited:
This has got out of hand while I've been out.

First Oliver. Your lifts are legit, I have seen them, they would pass any comp. Now this is why I made the comment. Max best gym lifts are 525kg. His best total is 500kg.

I get sick of guys saying I'm such and such level, because over the course of 6 months at 3 different body weights I totaled this.

A total can ONLY be performed in competition.

Kyle, Admin added the strength section. As far as I can tell, Fadi's training info had zero to do with strength. Did I leave because he was posting up his high rep BB threads. No. I just stayed in the strength section. I dont believe for one second Fadi wanted TOTAL control of the forum. Using Fadi in your arguments basically shows how weak it is. I think your a valuable member on here, but every now and again you seem to lose focus.

On this forum we have

Steve Pritchard - Australian Nationals SHW and overall champion...P
Gawain Johnson - Australian SHW champion...CAPO
Nathan Jones - Placed second in Australian Championships...PA
Gregg Gordon - Australian National champion..CAPO, 2nd at Worlds
Dan Anderson - Second at National Championship ....PA

I could go on with another 20 names. we have one of, if not the most decorated list of members in our strength section, from different feds, this doesnt happen on any other forum

This thread has run its race, sorry Sumo that it got so far out of hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.