• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is why I wouldn't want my daughter to play women's rugby
ge2y6eha.jpg

Souths were terrible - the scoreline was no reflection on the game at all - they were shit.

And BRONCOS - what you doing boys - 26-18 with less than 10 mins left and you dont win the game?

fell asleep after half time, broncos v roosters, must of been a great finish by roosters, will have to watch replay.

Souths were terrible - the scoreline was no reflection on the game at all - they were shit.

And BRONCOS - what you doing boys - 26-18 with less than 10 mins left and you dont win the game?

Was a top notch game can't believe they lost it, but they will compete all season..

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Force pushover try from a lineout, second best way to score.

2nd? - 1st mate haha

Impressed that the Force knocked over the Chiefs - they have been playing alot better rugby this year...

You get the sense the NZ teams are over super rugby - its like they simply use it as a training, trial run.

Yeh force are the surprise packet so far!!!
As for souths, they are a one trick pony without Inglis. The Burgess boys "charm" is wearing thin with NRL fans too. Grubs. Lol

2nd? - 1st mate haha

Close 2nd behind a double chip and chase try, after gathering a kick in your own in goal lol

Scrum pushover is first. Both teams start in a fair position and then you just push them back knowing that they know what is about to happen. I remember my first carnival as hooker we had these massive maori boys pack down, but they were league players. They talked the talk but went quiet with their legs dangling in the air scrum after scrum.

I think the Force are surprising themselves. It's good to see some sort of form finally.

Scrum pushover is first. Both teams start in a fair position and then you just push them back knowing that they know what is about to happen. I remember my first carnival as hooker we had these massive maori boys pack down, but they were league players. They talked the talk but went quiet with their legs dangling in the air scrum after scrum.

I think the Force are surprising themselves. It's good to see some sort of form finally.

Yeh pushovers are good. But I remember playing 8 and being on the receiving end of one. Sydney Uni had a pack full of superXV and wallaby players (Dennis, vickerman, Tilse etc). I tried my best and their number 8 ended up on top of me, in the ingoal. Terrible feeling.

Warriors over the cows... Yeah Boi... They were good last night shut down Thurston for the most part

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk