• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
usa-v-aus-logo.png

Wallabies vs USA Rugby this weekend. World Cup warm up match. Even tho we are playing our 2nd string side, we should win by 40+

I will bet that the USA would get within 40 points, but I may be being wishful.

Should be a good spectacle at Soldier Field.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

I will bet that the USA would get within 40 points, but I may be being wishful.

Should be a good spectacle at Soldier Field.

I know guys on both teams from my time playing in Sydney. The gap in standard between them is light and day.

But, as you say, soldier field & a home crowd should be worth a few points to them. I hope it's close, but not holding my breath!

Last edited:
I know guys on both teams from my time playing in Sydney. The gap in standard between them is light and day.

But, as you say, soldier field & a home crowd should be worth a few points to them. I hope it's close, but not holding my breath!

briedly lived with a guy called nick from the states, although he had a weird accent, half cast. he was a flanker and played for randwick i think and maybe usa?

great leg power.

there I was a few weeks ago doing 4 sets of 10, double legged on 60cm box. It is the power that goes dramatically as you age.

not impressive aussies, half team out or not

1st 5 mins we looked like we were about to run riot! Then we shut up shop after some good D and a great try by the Yanks.
2nd Half was positive, but we need to lift about 200% for England and Wales in the pool games of the World Cup.
I did pick them by 40. 3 points off isn't bad!?! Lol
Sean McMahon was our shining light. McGinty for them was impressive.
The American guy I'd played with went real well. He's improved so much. Didn't look out of place at all.

USA try v Wallabies. Pretty good!! Palu outpaced and wrong footed, winger out of position too.....