• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They are talking gagai up like he is a champion. First try assisted by cronks little hold up on frizzell, 3rd try a gift.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Frizell!
Why wasnt he in game 1 lol. If there ever was a player built for this game, its him.

It is laughable indeed.

I dont understand the lack penalties in that game to be honest.

I fully understand be a little more lax to help the game flow for entertainment purposes...but that ref let probably 10 penalties go in that one. Old mate thurston messing around in a couple of tackles was completely ignored, but a tiny little niggle (which had zero effect on the play the ball or speed of the set mind you) was immediately penalised against was it walker?

Why?

They reckon Reynolds is a good half so NSW need a 5/8. I think it's their last pass options that cost them last night. Put the fullback in there and Tedesco at the back.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

One thing last night my wife picked up on...and she in no way is a fan of league (thinks nsw are a joke haha that heathen!), was the look on the refs face at certain times of the game.
Qld tries the wife thought he looked pretty happy and one stage for that last try actually smiled...
Nsw tries on the other hand...he look rather deadpan. Also didnt give a shit.

Now coming from a non-fan (the wife), quite a troubling assesment dont you think?

You are looking into it too much I think. My guess is the refs 100K+?? job is more important than who is winning.

The league themselves would have wanted NSW to win. This loss costs millions in a shitty 3rd game.

One thing last night my wife picked up on...and she in no way is a fan of league (thinks nsw are a joke haha that heathen!), was the look on the refs face at certain times of the game.
Qld tries the wife thought he looked pretty happy and one stage for that last try actually smiled...

Now coming from a non-fan (the wife), quite a troubling assesment dont you think?

She's just trying to be supportive for your sake, buy her some flowers. [emoji6]

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

sutton and cummins shouldnt be ref's they are bent as fuck.

every controversial decision in the NRL seems to come from either of these 2 fuck whits.