• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ummmm....errrr....

8/8. And picked the margin on game 1. 3rd time this year. Lol 3rd time in like 7 weeks. Haha. Wtf.
Word is alot of people never took the tigers or canberra or the dogs....

Tim.

Im not sure why people bet against the tigers. They have been looking way better than 13th lately. Just little shit letting them down (as usual). I figured after blowing thier chance to beat melbourne in melbourne they were going to want to try a little harder.

Dragons choked as predicted. Really choked. Possibly thier worst effort in quite a while IMO. Had they played melbourne....60-0

Tim.

Cannot beleive the roosters lost that. They seem to find a way every week. Except that time they played the tigers. [emoji14]

Tim.

Next 3 games ive got:

Doggies.

Big pack. In form. Shouldnt be troubled too much by a smaller lesser experienced team in the tigers - coming into the match in some form of thier own, but missing key leading Voice in Woodsey, and the insanely energetic fire power of Teddy. And farah has been more dangerous lately coming off the bench too. They'll need to rely on Brooksy, who although capable, i just dont think will have enough.
Doggies by 14+

Penny Panfers over the Sharks:

Too many missing from a star studded sharkies outfit. Also thier form has been a little rusty of late. The penny Panfers looked like they had a tigers a couple of times last week until the tigers 2nd last try broke them. Although they are missing moylan, i think they'll take home the lollies.

Canberra over the Cowboys:

Another team torn apart from side to side by the origin series. Missing JT, Scott, Tamou, etc will prove too much i think. Canberra will come in hot and wanting a good win. Raiders by 16

Tim.

tim, what about state of origin 3
Hard to call this one.
Home ground advantage to the blues. Angry as a result of the dissapointing series outcome. Paul Gallens last game.

They were not that far off the mark in the previous encounters to be honest. Moylan into the halves, Teddy into FB.

Qld are a great team, there is no doubting that.

On Paper, NSW win by 8.
In reality, qld are seemingly invincible and will get thier usual run of the green when it comes to 50/50 calls.

Qld by 4.

Tim.