• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My heart says NSW, but my head says QLD, oh the pain, the pain.

drsmith-thepain.jpg

I have never seen a team control a game like QLD did last night - the score def did not reflect on how much QLD shut NSW down...all NSW trys were purely luck.

Honestly even with Darren gone can NSW win next yr with the players they have...

QLD def seem to have better up and coming players that will just slip straight into where the older players have left.

Iam a fan of Ricky Stuart and think he is one of the best coaches in the game but QLD coaching staff are the best in the world - its sorta crazy how much of a unit they are when they only play 3 games a yr together.

NSW just have no heart - I think QLD will go on to win 1-2 more yrs.

When NSW actually pick the best players in the correct position then we may be a chance.
Jarryd Hayne is not a Centre. Brett Stuart runs rings around Minichiello and can't get a start, Tom Leeroyd Lars is the best front rower and can't get a start and Brett Heinghton is the most consistant back rower and can't get a start. This bullshit about replacing the Hooker after 20 mins. Cameron Smith plays 80 mins.
Sorry but Ricky fucked up.

When NSW actually pick the best players in the correct position then we may be a chance.
Jarryd Hayne is not a Centre. Brett Stuart runs rings around Minichiello and can't get a start, Tom Leeroyd Lars is the best front rower and can't get a start and Brett Heinghton is the most consistant back rower and can't get a start. This bullshit about replacing the Hooker after 20 mins. Cameron Smith plays 80 mins.
Sorry but Ricky fucked up.

Learoyd-lahrs is injured, Ennis came off at 20min because he was coughing up blood, Minichello was close to our best in game two but was probably the worst last night and Morris had a very ordinary series (mostly through lack of quality ball in my opinion). Agree 100% on Heighington though.

Weight of possession and some soft handling errors cost us, Gallen was sensational again, Stewart had a great game and we really missed Beau Scott. Queensland seem to have lost that "invincible" aura that they had though, I think this series showed NSW that they can beat them in a series and I think we will win next series because of lessons learnt and experience gained in this series.

Learoyd-lahrs is injured, Ennis came off at 20min because he was coughing up blood, Minichello was close to our best in game two but was probably the worst last night and Morris had a very ordinary series (mostly through lack of quality ball in my opinion). Agree 100% on Heighington though.

Weight of possession and some soft handling errors cost us, Gallen was sensational again, Stewart had a great game and we really missed Beau Scott. Queensland seem to have lost that "invincible" aura that they had though, I think this series showed NSW that they can beat them in a series and I think we will win next series because of lessons learnt and experience gained in this series.

I would have to disagree in regards to "invincible aura" has been lost - I think if anything QLD showed last night that its stronger than ever - for a team to come back like that after a TERRIBLE performance in the 2nd game and totally dominate the 3rd - shows that at the moment NSW maybe still need acouple of years to build a team and a strong unit like QLD have.

The score noway reflected on how the game played out - could of very easily been 34-6, 34-0 lol

Last edited:

Lars was injured on the weekend. He would not have played if selected therefore he was not injured.
Yes Ennis came off, but he has also come off early in the first game and didn't start the second. Not good enough for a hooker, they should play 80 mins.

I agree that Scott was sorely missed.

decent super 15 season, now to the world cup!!!!!!

Anyone know if world cup is going to be shown on free to air tv?

wow, they really need new commentators. Can't really stand Tim Horans blow outs, the other guy is okay but the guy who keeps saying it is so exciting to see mckenzies emotion, and just constant bs really.

Its probally just cause im pissed off at the crusaders lol

edit - and when the crowd booed the refs at the presentation, wow.

Anyway my link is finished enough of my raging ranting.

Last edited: