• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NSW Taam Selected

Hmmm.
Not bad, I guess the future is in mind here. I had a feeling Mick Gordon would get picked. At leaqst they will have a good goal kicker, problem is they can't score tries.

1. Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta Eels)
2. Brett Morris (St George Illawarra Dragons)
3. Michael Jennings (Penrith Panthers)
4. Beau Scott (St George Illawarra Dragons)
5. Michael Gordon (Penrith Panthers)
6. Trent Barrett (Cronulla Sharks)
7. Mitchell Pearce (Sydney Roosters)
8. Jason King (Manly Sea Eagles)
9. Michael Ennis (Canterbury Bulldogs)
10. Kade Snowden (Cronulla Sharks)
11. Luke Lewis (Penrith Panthers)
12. Paul Gallen (Cronulla Sharks)
13. Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans)

14. Kurt Gidley (Newcastle Knights)
15. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs (Canberra Raiders)
16. Tim Mannah (Parramatta Eels)
17. Anthony Watmough (Manly Sea Eagles)

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...-iii-nsw-blues-team-announcement/default.aspx

yeah adrian this team looks ok bit surprised about birdy gettting the starting lock ahead of watmough or lewis

hopefully jennings can score some

Pencil Gasnier in for next year! Hope Omeally comes back from UK as nsw forwards are a bunch of skirts. weyman 4 match ban is a blessing in disguise (he is the biggest offender).

yeah adrian this team looks ok bit surprised about birdy gettting the starting lock ahead of watmough or lewis

hopefully jennings can score some
Yep, Lewis should also be captian.

Pencil Gasnier in for next year! Hope Omeally comes back from UK as nsw forwards are a bunch of skirts. weyman 4 match ban is a blessing in disguise (he is the biggest offender).
O'Meally is over the hill.

Gasnier will be playing this weekend against my beloved Panthers.
The State of Origin has ruined a great club match. Dragons v Panthers this weekend and Panthers loose 4 of their best players. What a joke?

P.S - I hear Carney will be returning for the Knights, they say they require a new cheerleader. :D

*Post reported for moderation - smartarsedness*

Carney, Utai, KING, and TATE!!!!!!! All legends.

Omeally is over the hill but Petero (dropping Hannant for him to come back, you f ucking serious?) and Barret are not?
Not to mention Kimmorley, haha Lockyer?

Considering Petero has said he will play next year why let him go around at the expense of Ben, he is fantastic.

Hope NSW win and deny qld, for all their dominance, the "clean sweep" ::) they haven't achieved in 15 years!!!

The clean sweep is a moral. Put $500 on it.

I was hoping Jennins and Lewis would not get picked so they can play for the Pink Panthers this weekend.

Damn I hate State of Origin. It should not be played at the expense of the NRL regular comp.

hahaha, NSW is now less experienced and demorilised, can't see how they can win.

This should've been the team from the first game now they would've had a chance.

Chris Lawrence should've been picked.

Benny Elias says Stewart should be coaching Blues wtf?!

All this talk about Hayne is giving me the shits. Drop him and let Gidley have his rightful place and prevent all this chopping and changing to fit other players in that don't belong.

Brisbane V Balmain tomorrow hope Tigers get up...

Benny Elias says Stewart should be coaching Blues wtf?!

All this talk about Hayne is giving me the shits. Drop him and let Gidley have his rightful place and prevent all this chopping and changing to fit other players in that don't belong.

Brisbane V Balmain tomorrow hope Tigers get up...
I still think Gus should coach the Blues

I could not agree more, Second only to billy IMO.
Gidley has played enough Origins to prove his worth and has not yet done so. Too many mistakes, not enough patches of brilliance. Bench only for Gidley. Pity Brett Stewart is still injured, he is second to Billy The Kid.

Brett Stewart was way out of his league when he played Origin. Hayne has been playing terrible and has shown nothing as a Origin fullback as yet and has a lot to learn at club level for that matter in regardes to positioning his self in defense and reading plays.

Every player makes mistakes, Mistakes for Gidley are very rare and if the rest of the players played with half the heart Gids does every time he wears the blue it would be a much more upbeat style of play.

That said i believe Josh Dugan will be the future blues fullback for a long time once he get his shot which will be the next series if he stays injury free.

Eat shit Broncos I never got to watch the game but hear nothing but praise for Robbie Farah!!!!

I read an article in the Australian the other day about having Origin an even bigger spectacle. Even selling it off and having no other games to really focus on it though some complaints were that people whinge not having enough other games to watch. IMO I hate Origin time as they don't have a full round anyway so I'd be happy to have it on a Friday night even and it also gives all other teams a break and the other part of the article was to slightly extend the season.
I don't think this would be a problem if the breaks around Origin are scheduled - players are refreshed and would benefit from a little more time off in my opinion.