• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just a word of warning: Martin Lang might make a comeback for this Grand Final. I had a dream the other night, he was playing, got sent off for a blood bin or something. As he was leaving the field, he joined in a brawl and flogged the chit outta some Kunce.

You heard it here first.

"... This season they are the walking wounded but Fox League’s James Graham has a very different opinion on how it leaves them heading into another decider.

“I don’t think the message will be [they are battered], it’ll be they’re battle-hardened,” he told ‘NRL 360’ on Tuesday night.

“We’ve had 240 minutes of absolute war with three other teams so we know where we can go to. Souths haven’t had that, so let’s get them into a battle early.”

What "rabbit" is Benny going to pull out of the Hat? Slow the game down? Kick early? Turn it into a skills game rather than an arm wrestle? Dunno.

I'm intrigued!

What the fuck has Jt and Aboriginal whatever got to do with the GF.
It’s a GF for all Australians. I’m sick of it.

Unfortunate someone (Souths) had to lose, but I thought Penrith would win as long as injuries didn't stuff em.

Is this new Brisbane based NRL team supposed to play next year, even though they haven't chosen who has won the Franchise, Players haven't been bought, Coach hasn't been bought, everything else done? How stupid. They'll burn up Cash and fail. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Both the Dolphins and Jets have some good history though.

Redcliffe Dolphins the new NRL team in 2023. Wayne Bennett as Coach for 3 years.
With Bennett as Coach and the NRLs backing they'll probably out do the Broncos first year.

Maybe.

Redcliffe is north of Brisbane. They are talking about playing some Games on the Sunshine Coast. So if Redcliffe joins with the Sunshine Coast QRL team, that a big catchment area of supporters and sponsors.

Titans have a good spot at Robina. They should be able to hold their own, hopefully.

Walker brothers are Ipswich Jets coaches. Ben owns a business in Ipswich. Ipswich lost the bid to Redcliffe.

When do they enter the comp? 2023?

So Bennett will sit out a year.
Although he would be preparing for 2023 I would assume.

I’d still go the Walker Bros.

Warriors are spending the Season at Redcliffe. Took a look. Few big Units. Matthew Lodge is surprising bigger than I thought. Alot of them, obviously the Backs, don't have that thick Rugby League/Moari build though suprisingly.

The Warriors will win a few, they won’t make the 8 though which is a sad state for the Tigers, beaten by a a good side but not a top side.

To rub insult to injury, the Warriors had only 12 men for pretty much the last 10 min and Tigers didn’t complete a single set. LMAO .
Sorry Madge your players have just signed your death certificate.

Kevy is in deep doody.
Getting flogged at home by a non top 8 contender.
Back to the drawing board Kevy..
Maybe sack yourself.