• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can't give too much away....
Tamworth, Race #2...one of the outer boxes

^^^^^^^^^

a.baa-It-Wasnt-Me-I-Swear.jpg

Any updates? What time is he running?

Run and done my good Man. He came last, but it says 7th. So I assume one mutt musta pulled out.

Does that mean me and [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION]; split the doggie bone prize?

Didn't you buy Res100 and Tococaps? Lol

Yep, with the SMD or whatever delivery system, gargle and spit I think your supposed to do, AND some other powder shit in a green label, not idea what it's for, came with the stack pack, its all sitting in the pantry next to the homo-rage, creatine mono-kurac and another tub I bought and haven't been fucked to use.

Yep, with the SMD or whatever delivery system, gargle and spit I think your supposed to do, AND some other powder shit in a green label, not idea what it's for, came with the stack pack, its all sitting in the pantry next to the homo-rage, creatine mono-kurac and another tub I bought and haven't been fucked to use.

Res100, DAA and Tococaps I'm guessing. You know one of the Res100 selling points, or claims that O.N. makes is that it increases ejaculatory volume. You'll be able to drown your Missus!

Hey [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; can we get an update on NADS pls. Kunt hasn't had a race in 5 months.

Poor dog couldn't run outta site on a dark night let alone outrun a bullet. Owner hasn't put a bullet in him has he??? :(