• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For the last 6 months I've been purchasing razors from dollarshaveclub.

I pay $4/mth for a 2 blade disposable razor and receive 5 cartridges a month.

In truth, it probably doesn't cut as close as the Mach 3, but at less than 1/4th the price it's not half bad.

I've tried all cheap disposable blades as well as the fancy vibrating ones, but I keep going back to the base model Mach 3 razor. Gives the closest shave and stays the sharpest for longer.

I've also tried the shaving oils but they don't feel right. Foaming gel for me.

I bought a razor sharpener for disposable razors and now a Mach3 lasts about a month. Less hassle than a cut throat!

brand is razorpit

Last edited:
I've tried all cheap disposable blades as well as the fancy vibrating ones, but I keep going back to the base model Mach 3 razor. Gives the closest shave and stays the sharpest for longer.

I've also tried the shaving oils but they don't feel right. Foaming gel for me.

Mach 3 is the one with battery powered oscillating blades, I'm 100% sure cos I checked and used it today, it's all I use.
New blade and battery at the same time and it just glides.

There's Mach 3 Turbo and Mach 3 Power. The power one is the one with the battery.
I'd say they're essentially the same blades (although different packaging?) but different handle as one vibrates, the other doesn't.
Can get normal Mach 3's for like 8-9 bucks for a 4 pack.

There's Mach 3 Turbo and Mach 3 Power. The power one is the one with the battery.
I'd say they're essentially the same blades (although different packaging?) but different handle as one vibrates, the other doesn't.
Can get normal Mach 3's for like 8-9 bucks for a 4 pack.

Aha....

Ive got a vs sasoon electric trimmer and just use schick 5 blades for tidying up, I also use beeswax shaving cream bought at a local general store, smells awesome lasts ages and feels great.

I get the 10packs of the gillette 3 blades, im lucky to shave once a week so they last forever and have been the best of the disposables

Merkur 34C HD safety Razor with Feather blades. Smoothest shave ever. Just take it easy, not too much pressure and use plenty of lather, especially with a fresh blade. $39 for 100 Feather blades from MenzBiz and I get 5+ shaves out of each.

i have a braun S3 wet n dry electric shaver and it sucks. or maybe i need a new blades for it? i still use the one it came with i got about 6 months ago.. i finish off with the aldi "calibre" brand razor blade and i just use regular shaving cream/gel shit.

i hate shaving with a passion! and beards don't suit me at all.
if i could permanently remove my facial hair i would so it never grows back. you can get facial waxing but it's extremely painful.

only thing i liked when i had ultra low test was that my facial hair stopped growing! ��

I hate shaving too.
Prob shave once a fortnight.

i do every week but even every 14 days is too frequent.

im a hairy chimpanzee motherfucker and today i went all out on face, chest and back. with my braun electric. total chaos in the bathroom!..it was a wild scene...