• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No idea at the moment, this morning was with brand new breifs that took 35 minutes to get on.

First time i used the suit - 52.5kg roughly, imagine it will be 60ish at comp. Should get 100kg out of brief/suit combo with a few cycles of training and getting used to locking out that much weight.

an easy 115kg x 1 deadlift tonight at 46.3kg (no belt as per usual)

gave 120kg a shot. Flew off the floor and just above the knees but just failed to finish lockout (damned glutes :p)

feeling confident it's in the bag soon.

Happy to have added 5kg to bench and 15kg to deadlift this year.
Especially given the last 4 months have been the worst of my entire life.
Something positive to close off the year :)

Rethinking next years goals.

an easy 115kg x 1 deadlift tonight at 46.3kg (no belt as per usual)

gave 120kg a shot. Flew off the floor and just above the knees but just failed to finish lockout (damned glutes :p)

feeling confident it's in the bag soon.

Happy to have added 5kg to bench and 15kg to deadlift this year.
Especially given the last 4 months have been the worst of my entire life.
Something positive to close off the year :)

Rethinking next years goals.

Omg!!! Look at you superwoman!!!
Congrats on such a big lift!

WELL DONE Viv!

Mine is crap but SOHP 62.5x3 (for 6 sets)

Thanks Chris!

Haha so today I'm spitting chips about that 120kg but hey, come March, aiming for MOAR than that for sure.

That is no crap PB considering shoulder issues at all ...that's damn fine.

i have all but abandoned any hope of ever lifting more than 100g above my head lest I drop the whole thing when my left scap leaves the building :(

Did you video the lift?
I've done lots of studying on the deadlift, perhaps I could point something out
Above double body weight is great

Congrats [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; that's massive, about as close as you can get to 2.5 x BW. Very well done indeed!!

Awesome work guys... [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; that deadlift is massive for your size!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4