• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
3 gym PBs today, it's been a while.

200 kg squat - 10kg PB
155 kg bench - 2.5kg PB
210 kg deadlift - 10kg PB

Bodyweight 86.7, age 44

3 gym PBs today, it's been a while.

200 kg squat - 10kg PB
155 kg bench - 2.5kg PB
210 kg deadlift - 10kg PB

Bodyweight 86.7, age 44

Congrats, that is massive. I wonder how you could manage all in one session.

The best was: "3 PB's and no injuries". :eek:
It tells everything about the age; I know how you feel, I am 44, too. :(

Congrats, that is massive. I wonder how you could manage all in one session.

The best was: "3 PB's and no injuries". :eek:
It tells everything about the age; I know how you feel, I am 44, too. :(

Thanks mate, great to see you on here. Didn't realize we were the same age. It's truly about dancing around injury, isn't it.

Some PB's in the squat suit today. 195 and 200kg straps down.

230*4 straps up, took 265 for a spin but got the feeling of being pushed through the earth again so stood up half way.

70kg military press.

Pulled 245kg today, no belt
My 6th deadlift session this week and second for the day- and it's Thursday

Feel so weak compared to you guys but 4 months in and my PB's so far are;

Squat 100kg * 6
Deadlift 140kg * 6
Bench 70kg * 8

Close grip bench, 70kg for 9 reps with one left in the tank
From a psychological point of view while cutting I find it good to work on things I've not really done before for fast gains. Front squats, incline bench, close grips etc

Deadlift always goes up anyway

Feel so weak compared to you guys but 4 months in and my PB's so far are;

Squat 100kg * 6
Deadlift 140kg * 6
Bench 70kg * 8

I wish I could do that when I was 4 months in. Once I got interested in barbell sports, it took me about 6 months to deadlift 140kg once (a year if you count 3 months of training followed by 3 months of losing all progress due to a fun medical condition that made walking literally feel like a kick in the balls with each step).

After 6 weeks of feeling like I was lifting not much at all on bench gave myself a bump to get back that feeling of having some actual weight on the bar. Also hit the first exercise reset in my program on dumbell curls

This weeks PB

Squat 70kg for 3x12
Bench 60kg for 3x12
Barbell Row 60kg for 3x12

Not much but I'm a noob again so it's pbs every week again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

180kgx5x5 squats today at 85kg BW. Felt easier than the 175x5x5 I did 2 weeks ago thanks to technique session with Scott at PTC.

Just a little bit of bar position change, width of feet and wrapping technique made a world of difference.

Looking forward to moving into the triples on the program :)