• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tested 1rms yesterday following initial ~3 months of training. In summary achieved:

110 squat (failed at 115)
110 bench (got 112.5 half way)
70 military press
130 deadlift (got 140 all the way up but as still using double overhand it slipped out - bugger!)

All were pbs except for deadlift but I'm pretty happy that I could get 140 if i had another go, same with bench?

Been running 5/3/1 for a little while now and had a go at some new PB's

Dead Lift 180kg to 195kg, and came up easy:)

Strict shoulder press 75kg to 80kg and was pretty easy.

Both were done at the end of the workout, I recon I could have gone more but did not want to push it too much, will retest again next week may be if I feel good

Pb time again!

Benched 113 x 2 paused.
Benched 110 x 3 paused. Last cycle I couldnt pause 110 for more than one.

Floor press:
100x5 and 105x2

Dips:
Bodyweight + 20kg x 5. Bw=98.5 in gym.

Tim.

PB's are tumbeling

Bench Press 130kg (285lb) to 136kg (300lb):)

Not much but its up, and again done at end of workout and came up pretty easy:):)

Got 20 dips today, happy with that, though I am only weighing 101.8kg.

Wish I could start eating again to start breaking barbell PBs, but I need to drop another 5-10kg of fat.

Got 20 dips today, happy with that, though I am only weighing 101.8kg.

Wish I could start eating again to start breaking barbell PBs, but I need to drop another 5-10kg of fat.

20@101.8kg aye.
Looks like a challenge to me.

Tim.

Good work on the 300, now onto 3 plates a side?

Thanks, was pretty happy with it, will keep going and see where it takes me , I feel this is only the beginnin.:) the 300 was pretty easy to be honest I surprised myself.

Shifting my meals around so that I eat during the day helps a lot
I felt terrible on Friday morning but in the afternoon I matched my jump squat PB of 140kg (double bodyweight) and the height on it was better than before. I then shrugged 220kg for a few sets of 3 and worked up to a 9 plate hand and thigh lift (380kg) which broke my right strap after holding it at the top for a 5 count.

Getting more keto adapted
Top end strength feels down- but my repping power and endurance is amazing
Today I did:
CGB: worked up to 10x75kg (PB)
Bench: 1x80, 85, 90, 95, 100kg
CGB: 21x60kg (PB)
Incline DBB: 4x10x16kg, 10x18kg
Lying triceps: 100 reps with ez bar +5kg a side
Face pulls: 100 reps with 15kg
Pec flies: 5x10x10kg

Hopefully soon the top end strength will come back