• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Another PB this morning :D
Bench Press
117.5kg x5
135.0kg x3
150.0kg x1
160.0kg x1 (PB)
165.0kg x1 (PB)
167.5kg missed

Previous tested best was 155kg x1.
Stoked :D

Cycle pb deadlift today.
215x2@9. Getting closer and closer to all time numbers.

Bench also...
117.5x2@10. All time pb. Current 1rm is 120.

Then high bar sqautted 135x4@9. Not sure if pb yet. But felt good. Haha.

Last Monday did low-bar squat rep PB, 3x5 100kg (second session low bar, still getting the hang of it)
Friday did 3x5 140kg deadlifts, rep PB. Lost form midway through the last set, need more work on technique.

@oni; I have to do a pump style workout tomorrow. Going to have a crack. Sorry not videoing because my arms are too small.

100 press downs after for balance? :)

@oni; I have to do a pump style workout tomorrow. Going to have a crack. Sorry not videoing because my arms are too small.

100 press downs after for balance? :)

That's actually pretty impressive.

Contributes to elbow health or something too?

I can curl 60kg but I don't think I'd even get to 50 reps on 20.

Not elbow health for me, I have biceps knotting and the insertion so I get really bad shoulder pain from benching at the moment in the left side. Rolling it out helps. I tore the left biceps last year and it's unracking bench presses that causes them to knot up so I no longer do this. The high rep curls almost completely removes the pain

Squatted 154.0x3@9. Not an all time pb, but a pb with my bar at home. Haha. Its 25 fucking mm. Crazy thin. Great for deadlifts haha

Deadlift PR - 200kg for a solid single @ 84kg BW.

Pretty pumped to crack the twohundy. Feels good!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; Training solo doesn't lend itself to easily sharing the glory.. Wouldn't have thought it possible when I started at only 40kg 15 months ago.