• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have opinions on religion in general but wont share them as im a firm beleiver in each to their own. I meditate, read a fair amount of Buddhist texts but I'm not Buddhist, I'm me. If you can take something positive away from a religion that improves your life and in some way makes you a better person then I'm all for it.

Cheers-

its King David inspired by God telling you,im smarter than you for the simple reason that i believe and you dont.

Its cool that you believe Gerry, my uncle is a firm believer too, he's always at church. He just knows better than to push his beleifs on to others. Not believing in a religion or god dose not make you any less of a person. Its a choice.

I just think that to believe in something greater than us is fine, god if you will, but religion is a institution made by men, to hold power and to control people. look at how many millions have been killed throughout history because of religion. Probably will get shit for that but eh, truth is truth.

Its just a matter of respect, if people can respect your beliefs then you should respect them for theirs, whatever it may be.

Cheers- ;)

Its cool that you believe Gerry, my uncle is a firm believer too, he's always at church. He just knows better than to push his beleifs on to others. Not believing in a religion or god dose not make you any less of a person. Its a choice.

I just think that to believe in something greater than us is fine, god if you will, but religion is a institution made by men, to hold power and to control people. look at how many millions have been killed throughout history because of religion. Probably will get shit for that but eh, truth is truth.

Its just a matter of respect, if people can respect your beliefs then you should respect them for theirs, whatever it may be.

Cheers- ;)

im not the sugar coating type,and yes you are inferior if you are atheist in Gods eyes.

Last edited:
5b52e96c5c0af1bb155b533ff79f908f.jpg

Catholic and proud. [emoji3060][emoji3060]

One more time for the LULS. [MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION]

Last edited: