• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

Are you certain of how the twin towers and building number 7 came down? Do you think this is as clear cut as the mainstream media would have us believe, or do you question the "evidence" provided? As the narrator of the above video puts it: "The control demolition hypothesis is the only one that can be supported by experiment, using the scientific method. Always remember the thousands of people that were intentionally murdered that day, in the unnatural acceleration of the towers that defy the laws of physics, without assistance from explosives."

Not a shred of evidence to support a controlled demolition conspiracy.

The complexity of the coverup required is absurd.

Not a shred of evidence to support a controlled demolition conspiracy.

The complexity of the coverup required is absurd.
That leaves us with one other alternative then. Can you name it? I'm willing to go either way, I just need to hear people name the alternative as they see it. Once that alternative is pointed out, we can then move onto the really serious business of who's sleeping with who, and who's protecting who and at what expense. This way may lead us to pointing out who the real world terrorists are.

Here's yet another video, only 5 days old and approaching 43,000 hits with the majority liking it / giving it the thumbs up. Now for me, I was looking for someone who was not an Anglo-Saxon on that video, someone who was not educated on that video, perhaps someone coming from a "3rd" world country who's just got an ax to grind with the west. I failed an all counts.

I'm sure if I was to type 9/11 in Arabic and go on some Arabic YouTube channels, I'd get the expected narrative. However that's not what I'm after, but rather, I'm after the western point of view provided by both the ordinary people in the streets, as well as the highly educated scientists and engineers from western countries. So either these westerners have nothing but hate and distrust of their own western governments, yet aren't fearful to speak the truth as they see it, or perhaps they've been "bought off" by some billionaires from those Muslim Arab terrorist countries, who just woke up one morning and decided it would just be great to hate and kill westerners for the hell of it.

Ausbb members are mainly Anglo-Saxons non Muslims non Arabs as far as I can tell. Would you mind showing me how you see this event from your point of view, and what made you so certain as to what exactly happened on that eventful day, when so many of us are still in doubt, or see the same event from a different point of view than you? Thanks.

Last edited:
Talks science and uses YouTube clips as evidence.

Fadi give up this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. It's been disproven to death. It's pretty simple, you have an agenda for not wanting to believe what happened and you are going to dig up any pice of garbage on the dusty corners of the web and believe it.

Last edited:

Pure fukkin gold!!!!!

Remember, you are talking about someone who rejects Wiki as a reliable source for anything. Not saying it is, it's just a hypocritical double standard.

Fadi give up this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. It's been disproven to death. It's pretty simple, you have an agenda for not wanting to believe what happened and you are going to dig up any pice of garbage on the dusty corners of the web and believe it.

Now, ease up a little there Bazza. It may be true. It could be in the same basket as no moon landing (not just one, but 6 of them, just to confuse the masses since it's so easy to have 5,000 NASA staff not say a word since 1969), flat earth theory and chemical trails spread by commercial airlines (no wonder excess baggage is such a pain in the arse, all those canisters of chemicals weigh so much), "The Moon is Actually a Hologram" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM , good ol' YouTube again), Obama didn't just create ISIS, he also makes hurricanes and controls the weather (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYikArdbDto) and that most world leaders are alien space lizards (probably true in regard to Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw)

Send me your hat size Bazz, I'll send you back a tin foil hat. We gotta stand firm on this shit. Aliens are coming.

Osama-Bin-Laden-the-Alien-59045.jpg

That's precisely what I was expecting you to say wise man. Now all you need to do is share some of your wisdom with me, by telling me who in your opinion carried out this heinous and abominable act. My English was articulated in such a way that even a child would not find difficulty in understanding it. You seem to be the expert here, so I await for you to tell me who was behind this....I won't even ask you to provide any evidence for your scientific conclusion... I'll just take your wise words at face value. Give it your ultimate best shot as I'm relying on no other expert on this matter except you.

That's precisely what I was expecting you to say wise man. Now all you need to do is share some of your wisdom with me, by telling me who in your opinion carried out this heinous and abominable act. My English was articulated in such a way that even a child would not find difficulty in understanding it. You seem to be the expert here, so I await for you to tell me who was behind this....I won't even ask you to provide any evidence for your scientific conclusion... I'll just take your wise words at face value. Give it your ultimate best shot as I'm relying on no other expert on this matter except you.

I'm not an expert but a big arse plane flying into each of the twin towers and the resulting damage and fires is a pretty simple and obvious explanation for the twin towers.

Building 7 suffered massive damage and fires from the twin towers falling. There are photos showing the fires and the steel meting, the building with chunks out of it due to debris from the twin towers falling.

engineers have said that under the circumstances we have seen on 9/11 the buildings could fall and they did fall.

Pure fukkin gold!!!!!

Remember, you are talking about someone who rejects Wiki as a reliable source for anything. Not saying it is, it's just a hypocritical double standard.

Now, ease up a little there Bazza. It may be true. It could be in the same basket as no moon landing (not just one, but 6 of them, just to confuse the masses since it's so easy to have 5,000 NASA staff not say a word since 1969), flat earth theory and chemical trails spread by commercial airlines (no wonder excess baggage is such a pain in the arse, all those canisters of chemicals weigh so much), "The Moon is Actually a Hologram" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM , good ol' YouTube again), Obama didn't just create ISIS, he also makes hurricanes and controls the weather (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYikArdbDto) and that most world leaders are alien space lizards (probably true in regard to Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw)

Send me your hat size Bazz, I'll send you back a tin foil hat. We gotta stand firm on this shit. Aliens are coming.

Osama-Bin-Laden-the-Alien-59045.jpg

Ridicule and mocking is quite alright, it still doesn't answer my question. I'm not claiming to know who committed such an atrocity on that day, hence I'm asking the Ausbb experts. Now I see we've got two experts, yet non can or has provided us with an answer. We wait....

Fadi, just out of interest are you still claiming all these Isis beheading (and anything else) videos are faked.

Fadi, just out of interest are you still claiming all these Isis beheading (and anything else) videos are faked.
Hahaha now you're really making me laugh Barry. When did I ever claim what you keep on insisting that I've claimed? I thought we've moved on from there. Let me know if you're still interested in revisiting such posts....I'll be happy to oblige.

Hahaha now you're really making me laugh Barry. When did I ever claim what you keep on insisting that I've claimed? I thought we've moved on from there. Let me know if you're still interested in revisiting such posts....I'll be happy to oblige.

It was one of the other times that you brought up the 9/11 conspiracy theory. I think the moon landing conspiracy come up, as well as a few others. You ended up deleting most of the posts. You were suggesting the beheading videos were faked to incite hate towards certain people.

So are you still claiming that?

I'm wanting to know because it's a waste of time arguing with conspiracy theorists. They are not dealing in logic or reality.

It was one of the other times that you brought up the 9/11 conspiracy theory. I think the moon landing conspiracy come up, as well as a few others. You ended up deleting most of the posts. You were suggesting the beheading videos were faked to incite hate towards certain people.

So are you still claiming that?

I'm wanting to know because it's a waste of time arguing with conspiracy theorists. They are not dealing in logic or reality.
I promise you Barry that I'll address all the points you've raised in this post....I just need to get some sleep now if you don't mind. You have a peaceful day now, and we shall continue later on OK. Good morning to you and good night to me.

......share some of your wisdom with me, by telling me who in your opinion carried out this heinous and abominable act.

Terrorists who claimed to be muslims. You know, muslim, followers of Muhammad, like you.

Wait. Are you trying to deflect the attention away from the Muslim connection? No. Say it's not true.

So, you claim to be muslim, the guys on the plane claimed to be muslim, the planes hit the buildings, people died. Muslims didi it. Gasp.

Now, if it were Republicans and the NRA taking over the planes, my guess is that they (the surviving ones that is) would do anything to deflect the gaze of the public, maybe blaming "the guv'ment 'n all dem polltishuns" who had some sort of weird conspiracy going on. Maybe even declare it a "heinous and abominable act", while secretly smiling inside.

Ahhhhhhh. I see the light. Thank you for clearing that up.

frabz-of-course-911-was-a-government-conspiracy-i-saw-it-on-youtube-d964cf.jpg

Well this is an interesting turn of events. Woodford and Barry are actually in agreeance. Am I in the Matrix?

Dunno much about it, nothing would surprise me though. But remember bush was sitting in classroom holding a kids book upside down pretending to read while shitting himself when it happened

1) The towers collapsed. I watched them.
2) Who cares who did it? It's done
3) If anyone had evidence that any westerner did it, they would have taken it to the hague by now.

I agree with you about many things Fadi but 9/11 was certainly an act of terrorism in my mind.
There was numerous events in the 10 years leading to it that point all the fingers towards Islamic Extremists.
From the bombings of the World Trade Center in 1993, the bombing of the army base in 1996, and the bombings of the Embassies in 1998.
Not just these acts of violence but economic sanctions put a huge pressure on the Taliban to act.
The fact that the US openly traded with them in the first place is even more worrying.
Bin Laden was an extremist, absolutely no doubt about it a crazed individual who interpreted a book in the worst way possible.
But in a world were we fight violence with violence, significant terrorist attacks from any group are always going to be relatively frequent.

Please excuse me if any of my facts are wrong, I am merely quoting from my memory of year 11 economics.

Are you certain of how the twin towers and building number 7 came down? Do you think this is as clear cut as the mainstream media would have us believe, or do you question the "evidence" provided? As the narrator of the above video puts it: "The control demolition hypothesis is the only one that can be supported by experiment, using the scientific method. Always remember the thousands of people that were intentionally murdered that day, in the unnatural acceleration of the towers that defy the laws of physics, without assistance from explosives."
A wise Vulcan once said, “When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
Or in other words, it's usually the simplest answer.