• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Who? Anderson Silva vs Stephan Bonner? Are u fuarrrrrking kidding me???? That's laughable. Har har. Even Mark Coleman beat Bonner FFS. If it gets past the first round I'll do a naked moonwalk on the Sydney Harbour Bridg with arms outstretched twirling hoola hoops.

Oh I mean, should be sweet to see Anderson Silva destroy another 205er lol....

Bonner must be getting a decent payday though lol

Anderson Vs Bonner for new main Event at 205. Should be sweet.

This is getting ridiculous.... stupid stupid fight.

Annnyyywayyy.... if any of these fights actually go ahead, here's my picks:

Jones v Belfort - JONES by KO (2nd)
Joseph Benavidez vs Demitrious Johnson - JOHNSON
Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann - STANN
Matt Hamill vs Vladimir Matyushenko - VLAD
Charles Oliveira vs Cub Swanson - OLIVEIRA

This is a little bit of my fault. Didnt realise Vlad pulled out......

The card now is:

Jones v Belfort
Joseph Benavidez vs Demitrious Johnson
Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann
Matt Hamill vs ROGER HOLLETT
Charles Oliveira vs Cub Swanson

Jones - TKO. But not gonna be disappointed if Belfort KO's him lol.
Benavidez. Hope he KO's MM lol.
Stann. Fucker hits like a truck, Bisping will get caught.
Hollet. Hamills had too much time off.
Oliveira.

Also going for Jimmy Hettes lol. He looked slick against Nam Phan.
Also what time is the fights, usual time, cos weigh ins were insanely early.

Jones via Decision

:eek:

I have $100 on Jones winning via (T)KO. Don't think Vitor can take him to a decision.

Also have Benavidez, Bisping by decision, Hollett because Hamill is coming off 2 bad losses and Oliviera by sub.

Pretty stoked for the prelims, too, tbh. There are some good, close, fights on paper.

Surprised so many people have Mighty mouse winning, I really hope he gets KO'ed lol.

and yeah, prelims look pretty cool. Also might be worth putting some money on vitor, if he gets an upset a few people could make some money.

:eek:

I have $100 on Jones winning via (T)KO. Don't think Vitor can take him to a decision.

Also have Benavidez, Bisping by decision, Hollett because Hamill is coming off 2 bad losses and Oliviera by sub.

Pretty stoked for the prelims, too, tbh. There are some good, close, fights on paper.

I can see Vitor taking it to the ground and it being a very boring fight. I think there is a high possibility of knockout though. I just don't think Vitor has a chance of he stays on his feet.

I don't like Johnson and hope he gets knocked out. Can't see that happening though.

Surprised so many people have Mighty mouse winning, I really hope he gets KO'ed lol.

and yeah, prelims look pretty cool. Also might be worth putting some money on vitor, if he gets an upset a few people could make some money.

You and me both.... Wish there was a 4th in the McCall fight or they just gave McCall the win...... Hate him for that....Plus i dont like his 'attitude' but hes in the UFC and rapey is not so...yeah...

I don't really see it, either, even though he's ranked above Benavidez. I think Johnson might try to wrestlefuck him for the decision, has the potential to be a very boring fight if Benavidez can't throw up some submission attempts (or some knees on the takedown :p) and make Johnson scared of trying to shoot on him.

I give Vitor a puncher's chance, but I'm pretty sure Jones is just gonna take him down & pound his face.

Anyone watching the fights. Prelims were decent, but missed the facebook fights.

Hammill Vs Hollet fight on now, but its kinda lackluster....

Last 3 fights should be sweet though.

Rpaeys watching them as he's cooking his lunches for the week. The hammill fight was dog shit, not sure how Hollet was UFC 'caliber'..... Or how that was on the main card.

Looking forward to this fight though.