• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Damn, that Aussie can punch. :cool: Not a lot of guys in MMA seem to able to throw a punch properly, which bothers me a bit sometimes. :mad: Some of them develop mad skills in other areas (cool!) and that's obviously enough to get by, especially when most of the guys they'll fight can't punch very well either, lol. But it's great to see it for a change.

Shitty call, but awesome striking. Would've been the same result, and not much longer, but a bit more interesting, basically.

Everything was quite predictable, I thought.

I am kind of looking forward to Jones and Silva losing their titles.

Don't hate just yet, I actually think they are great for the UFC and awesome fighters and I am a Silva fan.

I would of liked to see Sonnen win the 2nd fight.

I think he would of brought a heap more fans to UFC, if he was champion.

Should be a good one this weekend. Turned out to be a pretty good card. Hopefully Anderson shows us what he can do, bonnar can take a few hits lol. Also want to see Fitch get destroyed.

Main event so its 5 rounds not that it matters though... Wont last more then 2 unless anderson feels 'disrespected' with bonnar as an opponent, then itll last all 5 in a snooze fest.

Yeah in all events the main fight is always. 5 rounds whether a title fight or not. Hope Bonnar comes to fight and really shows something and forces Anderson to actually fight and finish early instead of making it a safe snooze fest for him.

The Main Card is as follows (not sure if Goo wants to do all 6 fights):

Main Card

Silva vs Bonnar
Nogueira vs Herman
Teixeira vs Maldonado
Fitch vs Silva
Davis vs Prado
Maia vs Story

Mine are :

Silva by TKO, 2nd
Herman
Teixeira
Silva (the other one)
Davis
Maia

Silva via tko
Herman
Teixeira
Fitch
Davis
Story

Lol shouldn't have changed my nog pick...

Last edited:
Yeah man, shame to see hommick, his now down 4?

GSP looked ridiculously good (as expected). Was pretty pretty worried in the 3rd round though.

Hendricks looked lethal as expected to.

Yeah man, shame to see hommick, his now down 4?

GSP looked ridiculously good (as expected). Was pretty pretty worried in the 3rd round though.

Hendricks looked lethal as expected to.

Yeah, garza was just too good. Mark didnt look great against yagin though, against jung it was hard to tell though. Not sure what he needs to do, just didnt seem to have 'it' lately.

Gsp looked like gsp as usual. Not sure if he tried to finish more then usual like he said he would. Would like to see him attempt more subs though. Condits kick came from no where, would have caught anyone in range.

Hendricks, holy shit, short little hook floored kampman. Didnt like martins chances with how much he usually gets hit and always has to come from behind and pull out a win.